Highest level you could achieve in the campain?

firebead

There's not really an achievable level cap. If you use the console and cheat you can make your team level 99 if you want, but it's pretty pointless.

I think I remebger someone from Nival saying that about lvl 13 - 14 would be right for someone who did a few extra missions to buff themsleves up. It depends a lot on how many main missions you do. Though by the time you are level 14 the XP required for the next level is pretty huge, your level progression slows down a LOT.

Try setting an engineer to level 124 (past that you get negative attributes), and try out the lowly stick of dynamite. You can literally level the entire Allied map from the demo with about 4 sticks. :shock: Oh, and you can also toss said dynamite sticks from the start point clear across the map. With a to-hit figure of 88%. :shock:

Oh, but a scout will have negative AP cost for throwing knives, though. I think it was something like -22AP per throw. So you can actually gain back APs. o_O The game obviously wasn't meant to handle those kinds of levels. :P

• 5 years later...
Try setting an engineer to level 124 (past that you get negative attributes), and try out the lowly stick of dynamite. You can literally level the entire Allied map from the demo with about 4 sticks. :shock: Oh, and you can also toss said dynamite sticks from the start point clear across the map. With a to-hit figure of 88%. :shock:

Just tested this out today and, holy smokes, the explosion was giganti-normous. :) Stand back. Way, way, way, back if you catch my drift. My Engineer and Scout were too close and the explosion put their legs to sleep. Odd. :)

Oh, but a scout will have negative AP cost for throwing knives, though. I think it was something like -22AP per throw. So you can actually gain back APs. o_O The game obviously wasn't meant to handle those kinds of levels. :)

Cool, someone else found this out long before I did. Wow, what else is known and hidden in these forums? ;)

- Zombie