How do you kill panzerkeleins ;o

ChrisCobra

Heh, I wasted a TON of ammo on these things before I figured it out.

You can do it one of three ways:

1> Have your best sniper get 100% to hit the head and hope the bullet makes it into the narrow slit (Difficulty: Almost impossible)

2> Get heavy caliber ammo (Mauser 20. from the Panzerklein gattling gun) (Difficutly: hard... or impossible if you don't have a Panzerklein :P )

3> Kill the soldiers carrying BHLZ's (the green bazooka type weapon) and use them on the Panzers. Use careful shot... should take two hits (and leave the Panzer well intact). Take out the other TG Ray Panzers first, that way you can occupy them with your troops (Difficult: easy).

I only list #1 because after I got the Pazer's, my medic got his sight shot out by an Axis Officer at close range :)

#2 comes in handy if you don't have any TG Ray ammo (or your Panzers with TG Ray weapons are far away), the only drawbarcks are it takes a lot longer than using TG Rays and it pretty well destroyes the Panzer.

Note: If you don't have room in your inventory, your soldiers will drop their weapons... bloody annoying if you have a +12 familiarity silenced sniper rifle :)

• 2 weeks later...

*Contains some spoilers*

Hmm.. am I the only one grazy enough to do this? :P I destoy panzerkleins with my 2 katana equiped scouts :) They both got their melee skill at 100 or 110... the thing is to be sure that you don't attack the panzerkleins with grenade launchers... Those are bit tricky to destroy but here's what to do for normal PK's.

Take your scout, give him a katana(any other melee weapons just might do the trick but I suggest katana becouse it is the best melee weapon in the game!), train his melee skill to 110 and familiarity to 10(just goto a sector and start chopping down trees :) ) then you just need to sneak close to the PK you want to destroy and the RUN like the wind to the PK and let him have it!!! The hack'n slash might take a couple of turns just start smashing the pk and soon the guy inside is "unconscious" and the PK unharmed. The funniest thing is that the other PK's won't attack you if you are so near to their own PK :lol: (tested on hard dificulty)

And as for those grenade PK's I suggest those long green grenades.. they will deal with them just fine. Just run near to their PK and throw your grenades. :lol:

[EDIT] I just noticed that if you crouch when facing a grenade launcher PK's will shoot their nades over your head.. atleast this happened to me 2 times in a row and that was enough :twisted: [/EDIT]

[2nd EDIT] I've also discovered that the sea devil rifle wich you can get from a randon encounter in Switzerland is quite a PK killer, just aim at their head and fire away! 2 shots and the PK is down. 8) [/EDIT]

• 2 weeks later...

To kill a PK, on "impossible" difficulty, you need:

1) a SEA DEVIL scoped: (historically russian anti-tank riffle) wich you can purchase in any random mansion in Schweiz.

2) a Grenade PWM-1 (green): any grenade with high explosion and fragmantation. You find it on your opponents if you kill them first. Or in your stock.

3) a PK weapon called a PTR boys gun: PK heavy sniper riffle. But you need the right PK to use it.

4) You can stand close to a PK without taking any damage! (...but areal?!)

It will take time, but a kitchen knife or a toothpeak should do the trick.

5) Any lazer weapon.

6) Any weapons can do a few points of damage once in a while. But that will take mountains of ammos.

• 1 month later...

1. Yeah, My scout with katana can move nearly unli,ited and using latana costs nothing, so just slashing PK till it's dead... Pilot I mean...

2. Those lasers may be used as anti-PK weapons but they not much good: need in average 2 sniper shots to PK's head to kill 1, so 2 people must shoot to the same target and lose 20 ap each to reload it at next turn.

3. The best way seems to have some Prototypes. 1 short burst - OK dead. I remember the final mission - Fritz - 3 short bursts to leader's PK from Prototype. Like 187 hps left from PK... Sniper: 1 sniper shot... Leader's ass kicked. Her PK has like 4500+ hps... Like about 7 usual ones...