Swiss Factory Mission: ****SPOILERS****

Commie

Alright, so I'm doing the swiss factory mission. The objectives are as follows

[*]Find shipping documents

[*]Capture factory owner

[*]Don't kill any civilians

After about 3 hours of playing the factory is in ruins (stray shots hitting petrol cans or compressed gas canistors). I have eliminated every single enemy. I even killed the 5 PK pilots and confiscated their PKs. Suprisingly only my sniper has only minor injuries. All-in-all a very successful mission however I cannot find the documents nor the owner. Fortunately I haven't killed a single civilian.

Where are the documents and where is the owner?

Alternatively, is there a cheat code/trainer I can use that'll set the mission complete flags to true? I really don't want to do this mission again...

Thanks alot.

I've been in every level from the basement to the top level. I must be missing something, obviously, since I haven't found neither the documents nor the owner. If all goes well, where should the documents and the owner be on this level?

Is it possible I might have accidentally vapourized them?

Wait a second, when you say "underground level" do you mean the factory basement or do you mean where the Panzerkleins came out of? If it's the latter, than no, the door was locked and it never occured to me to pick/explode it.

Commie, I am just now doing this mission as well, and the door you need to use is the one the 5 enemy PKs were guarding in the basement. You don't need to pick/explode it, just gather your squad near it and use it, it will take you to another area.

Trey

Commie, I am just now doing this mission as well, and the door you need to use is the one the 5 enemy PKs were guarding in the basement. You don't need to pick/explode it, just gather your squad near it and use it, it will take you to another area.

Trey

Don't forget to close the 'outer door' before you open the 'inner door'. I kept getting "Not all party members close to exit" or some such. :roll:

+++Micro Spoiler below+++

++I warned you++

+ready+

Make sure you are fully healed, and have lots of TG Ray ammo before you move into the sub-basement area... you'll need it.