!!! spoil me !!! best conventional sniper rifle

firebead

Sea Devil Scoped. No idea where you get it, but you can cheat it out. It can go through the robot suits, sends enemies flying up to a range of 10 steps (my highest record :twisted:), and for critical head shots can hit about 200 :P

Only 3 ammo per pack though, & the ammo packs take up 2 slots, but reload only takes 10 AP.

While not the most powerful weapon, the Silenced Scoped K98 allows your Sniper to just plug at headshots all day with impunity. I found in Germany, the mission in the Mannor where you are 'ambushed' at the start. It's fairly late in the campaign. A Renegade Sniper on the 2nd floor has it, you should see him at the start of the mission.

You pansies. The Pazerklein sniper rifle rules all :) Snipe away safely in your bullet-proof cage. :P The only problem with it is the 5 bullet clip takes up 4 spots. :?

I haven't played Axis yet, but I'm sure there is one out there, just scavenge every single Panzerklein weapon and squirrel it all away at your base.

While not the most powerful weapon, the Silenced Scoped K98 allows your Sniper to just plug at headshots all day with impunity. I found in Germany, the mission in the Mannor where you are 'ambushed' at the start. It's fairly late in the campaign. A Renegade Sniper on the 2nd floor has it, you should see him at the start of the mission.

I think this is the ONLY silenced scoped rifle in the game! I

got it too in the mission you mentioned.

Any luck for allies to get this weapon too?