Damage to body parts?

got_milk?

Hi there, my first post, he he he, any way, i have played the demo about as many times that i know the stats of the guns by heart.

Im curently waiting on my cd, you see i live in spain and suposebly it was going to be released on the 4 of november, i assure you that as far as i know not a single store in spain has the game, so i orderd t6hat rom the inter net at gameplay, wich put the game in the mail the same day i orderd, i supose i will get it at the begining of next week.

Any way as for my question, you see i keep reading about the posibility to damage diferent parts of the body on people (in the game of curse :P ) but to me this seems as if its randomly assingned to body parts.. is this true or is there a way to aim for certain body parts, i would love to shoot those enemies in there hands so they drop their weaponds:)

Any way i supose there isnt my favorit spot to aim for as in Fallout (series) THE GROIN!!!! :oops:

Ouch,

Thanks for any replys

I never see the enemies drop their weapons  :P  

Everytime I aim at their hand I end up killing them before making them drop their weapon... :roll:

You actually have to score that particular critical in order for them to drop their weapons. It's not an automatic thing. Same with any other critical. There will be a chance to roll for a critical, and then there's a roll to see if the critical was successful. I can't remember if there's an enemy roll to resist the critical, though. (fyi, you can see all the engine calculations by opening up the console).

• 3 weeks later...

It does happen. But it's not as common as I'd like to see.

Also, shooting at the hand doesn't mean you HIT the hand. I've gone for leg shots and missed, but taken the guys head off!

I've seen weaposn dropped in two ways... criticals to the arm (I've done it, AND had it done to me) and what looks lie a Moral failure. I've seen the enemy freeze, drop everything they have and either just stand waiting to get shot, or run away.