Robot suit guys.

Garic

Whats the deal with these guys.. i dont see much info about these guys :(

soo.. can you outfit your guys with these suits? are the for the germans only?

does the metal parts of the suit stop bullets? or deflect?

are they really hard to take down?

give me the low down :(

They are called "Panzerkleins" (which is a German Wordcreation and means "tanksmalls")

The Panzerkleins do reflect bullets ! An effective way is to grenade them :(

Best way is to kill the guy in the Panzerklein with a Uran-Gun.

The Uran Ammo is going through the Metal , killing the guy in the Suit and you can use the suit for your guys.

After you replaced the guy in the suit with yours he is not able to use his 2 weapon slots , so be sure to have neough space left in your invetntory to place the weapons there. The Suit has a BIG gun for its own which can not be replaced !

In the Editor are allied and Axis Panzerkleins , but I didn't see Germans in Panzerkleins in the Campaign so far !

In Axis Campaign I did face them much earlier than in Allied Campaign !

I hope I was able to answer your questions satisfactionally

In theory you get to use PKs yourself, but I actually finished the game without ever being equipped with them.

In fact when i played the campaign I came up against them only twice, once I bugged out and failed the mission, the other time I managed to sneak in and steal a couple of the enemies before they could get suited up, then I just managed to finish the level (after a few restarts)

About the only thing that is much use against them is explosives and energy weapons. You can get your hands on energy weapons in these levels so that helps a bit.

because the mission tructure is semi random (in that certain clues lead to progression along the story and these can be found in different missions each time) some people will probbaly get equipped with PKs and others wont.

i'm about toplay again to see if I get them this time... I really wanted to stomp around in them.

Especially a heavy HE grenade (not fragmentation - those are not effective) causes the air to form a big shockwave that will compress the soldier inside down to the size of a midget :( (But the PK will get a little bit damage, too)

A good sniper can also try to shoot the pilot out, in this case you'll have a totally unharmed PK ready for hopping in. But it might take a lot of luck, but once I managed to kill the Pilot with 1 shot.

If you are in an axis PK yourself and fight against terrorist PKs, it becomes ridiculously easy, you just use the PZB Cannon in careful shot mode and you'll almost 100% disable it with a single shot.

There are skills available that take away soem of the penalties for using a PK suit, but I found it cost about 15ap to take a step!

As for the guns, I believe you can change weapons, I found heaps of different PK weapons in crates and stuff, and at your base there is a storage spot for PK weapons and ammo.

But as i may have mentioned elsewhere, I actually finished the game before I was given PKs of my own to use, so the only ones I got to use were ones I stole during missions.

In fact almost all the characters can have that "second skin" ability, except the scout and maybe the medic.

Engineers can later repair panzerkleins, and also have at least 4 or 5 PK abilities (remove penalties, repair faster, etc etc...)

There is two models of PKs : The Allied and Axis PK, and the Terrorists PKs. Terrorists' ones are less effective and you can't change the weapon, but the Allied and Axis can change the weapon (they even have 2 weapons slots unlike the terrorist one.)

Well..... errrr ok.

Sorry for my english :P