English Version

Garic

first off HI!

Seccond...

so the english version is done correcT? but they decided to delay the North American Version for what crazy reason?

is there still a way for a person like me who live in canada to get his hands on this game?

I played the demo and its fantastic.. i would love to buy this game but when i saw it was coming out NEXT FREAKING YEAR even though its done and other versions are done and being shipped or have already shipped...

this really doesnt make much sense to me :(

anyways..

sorry for the grammer and spelling i was in a hurry when i typed it out :(

well if its 30pounds including shipping.. takes 3-4 weeks to get here... so thats 60-69 bucks :(

hmmm

https://shop.gameplay.co.uk/images/region_banner.gif

wtf does that mean?

a computer is a computer right?

sorry but im a bit worried about buying it online :(

That "PC game" is plain bs. Only consoles differ from continent to continent. There can be no problem. Just be sure the demo works on your PC, & everything should be fine.

Personally, I still hesitate between ordering & spending a week-end in London(near from Paris; I love the Eurostar). Or wait 1 more month, & having the french version.

Real-time....

When you are not in combat you can switch the game to real-time if you have that option enabled.

You can also asign actions to multiple soldiers, then have them all act in unison, which is how a lot of the trailer action is carried out I think.

it's quite fun having 6 guys open fire on 1 enemy :twisted: