It arrived today!

Biggles

Yep, I got the Russian version from Bolero.ru , it was a bit rough installing with no readable text anywhere, and I had no instructions on how to apply the mod to make it english. Still, I figurered it out and am now playing an English game with Russian voices.

I must say I think I PREFER the russian dialogue. With the demo, some of the accents were pretty awful, and the lines got repetitive. In russian it all sounds cool and I can't tell when a line is being repeated.

Everything else, and I mean EVERYTHING, is in English.

He he he:)

As for me I think I would prefer English sound. Russian is my mother language and I can tell you for sure and It realy hurts. i.e. "Proshai... mamochka" wich means "Goodbuy... mom" sounds realy stupid. I fill nival recruited voice actors from kindergarden:P The only realy nice speach is speach of Taras (The guy with funny hair, grenader). He speaks Ukrainean and it sounds like.... I don't know perhaps like texas dialect to US people or Basks speach to Spanish people. It's funny:)

I have STACKS! But I have almost too many as I can only open them with Paint and that is REALLY time consuming.

Anyone got any siuggestions on a better graphics editor that can handle 32bit BMP files. (I can't afford Photoshop 7, and The Gimp wont run on my PC)

• 2 weeks later...