My Review of Silent Storm....

Tarlus

I think you were the first in the world to write an English review, so kudos for that. But I never let my own judgement get tainted with other people's opinions, so I'll have to see for myself what all the fuss is about. It made for some nice reading tho, so thanx for the review!

First: I must admit that I am a nit picking English major. Go ahead and sue me, already. :b

In this section you seemed to have simply trailed off. Did you mean to write more about Silent Storms longevity? -

"Lasting Appeal - 10/10

With 2 different campaigns, unlimited random missions, and if the Devs support the moding community this game will withstand the test of time. I expect that 2 years from now the graphics"

Also you said this in the game play section:

"4. No weight limits - Ok I know that you can use some self control to regulate how much your men carrier but you sound not be able to hold 5 machine guns at a time, but self control takes care of this one."

You can actually carry 5 machine guns in Jagged Alliance 2. I can see your qualms with the lack of weight limits, but I think the system appears to be fair to the player But I'll have to wait till I'm lucky enough to have the full game to find out.

Overall, I give your review a 9.5 :(

Nah, the English version was actually made first, and then converted to Russian. (But they released the Russian first)

So the Russian version actually contains the full english version, it is a simple matter to convert it. The only thing missing is English voices for the characters.