Australian Release Information

Biggles

Although the JoWood site proclaims an Australian release of Silent Storm in 'Q3 2003' it's obvious this never happened, we are now in Q4 and no sign of an Australian distribution yet.

I wrote to Georg Klotzber at JoWood and got the following response:

Thanks for your email.  Currentl, we are negotiating our product range to be released in Australia. Please understand, that I can therefore not comment on who will be distributing them; consequetly, we have also no details on the release dates as of yet.  I am sorry that this is all the information i can give you at the moment.

A bit disappointing, but I guess at least something is happening and they replied to my email which is a start.

• 3 weeks later...
Biggles, Please, you need to watch those headlines :lol: . The latest news item was 10 times more dissapointing after reading the headline "Silent Storm Ships" It was only when I applied more focus that I realised what you had actually typed was not what my eyes had registered. Still I will continue scanning the skies for that elusive English release.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just got my copy today here in Australia. :) Bought it online from gameswarehouse as someone else suggested. Here's a link:

https://gameswarehouse.com.au/longpage.asp?gameid=9059

They posted it same day, very good service! I look forward to installing it tonight and giving it a bearl 8)

Oh and hello everyone, this is my first post. I look forward to discusing Silent Storm with you all, as well as maybe a little on X-Com of which I am also a big fan.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...