RBMOD 6.7 released!

Aralez

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated report:

Here and on the new Altar forum, people attributed my CTD's to the new Nvidia (5656) display drivers, or possibly the newly updated nForce drivers.

https://forum.ufo-aftermath.com/index.php?showtopic=41#

I have had to wait awhile, but now I was finally able to download a new and even more modern graphics driver (5672) from the maker of my graphics card, instead of using the generic (5656) drivers that I got from the Nvidia web site.

I currently have outside commitments and deadlines, so I haven't done all that well at testing. And, despite the five or six fans that are going inside my case, my computer has been getting rather warm lately, as summer approaches, so I haven't been doing as much game playing anyway.

But, it will be interesting to see if my new graphics drivers will run the Rebalance without any crash-to-desktop surprises. So far, so good, after a couple of test runs. But, I need to mount the Colt M4 Grenades on a soldier and give that a try.

I imagine that any new weapons models that might be forthcoming would change the flavor or the mix as well, maybe for the better. Time will tell.

• 3 years later...