Someting New....

NOSFERATU.1

1-Like in x-com there was in the start of any mission are transport (ship) so that ,when we needed to get some more guns and stuf always be there. In ufo aftermath the CHINOOK is not there..... :tank:

2-The loadings screens are good but 3 or 4 diferent more screens...

3-New transport ships for research... :rolleyes: .....

thanks for the time......be well. :alien2: .

make a LEGEND team Please!!!

:alien2:  :alien2:  :alien2:  :alien2:

this game must be!!

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

YOU RIGHT..... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :rolleyes:

hmmm... powerstruggle mod, hmm, I bet you could do something like that.

I just got the game but after looking at it ( and I havn't looked in it's guts yet, really to see what modding it would be like)

I'm too drunk to really write anything complicated , but someone take a look at my webpage and get with me about making a mod

https://www.geocities.com/headbiter/

I made the fenris mod for civ2, some others. I really like this game, and would like to play around with the mission files.

I think the easiest mod to make would be to change the over-all storyline, and play with the tech tree a little. make for a different game.

wait, no I'm wrong, I think the easiest mod to make, would be to play the aliens taking over the earth. heh, I'd like that one.

That chopper looked kool on the E3 vid and i was disapointe by its lack of implementation.

On the subject of vehicles why not some ground vehicles to transport your troops in tactiacl missions, i.e a Humvee as troops tend to walk at a verrrry slow pace in heavy armour.

Plus more capacity (which is already gonna be in one mod) in the chinook would be handy, or A-com apocalypse style multiple vehicle transport so you dont get swamped easily.