Merchandise ?

SargE

i wonder if there will be any cool merchandise out there like Doom had .. as example a set of figures of aliens with their common armament or the earth organisations and alien fighters things that make an ordinary shelf an altar for ALTAR :blink:

i can even remind myself of buyable harkonnen seats from the dune film or the marines pulse rifle from alien ... oh dear just imagine the cool things that could decorate our rooms :(

Yeah, I have some realy strange things in my room myself including Diablo figure. I don't know exactly answer to your question yet, but we discuss with Cenega Publishing possibility of making the UFO: Aftermath collectors edition and it could be the right place for such a merchandise. Keep the ideas coming!

• 1 month later...

LOL getting a bit ahead of ourselves arnt we? getting all the action figures before the game comes out. My big buy would be the collecters edition with a T-shirt of some random scene and a bumper sticker or something along those lines (and yea i want an etheral action fig, even if this isnt xcom)

F3

I guess we are Fqubed. But hey, we're allowed to fantasize, aren't we? And J.R. (Jiri Rydl) is a ALTAR employee, so if anyone can make this happen, it should be him. By convincing Cenega (the Publisher) that it's a good idea that is.

Was just saying dont count your chickens before the eggs are hateched (or whatever it is, im spanish cut me some slack :blink: )

And yes UFO (AM defence....) aciton figures would rule <pokes whoever needs to get poked>

F3

• 4 months later...

There whole site is in Chech so I can't read it, looks like they don't do international shipping as else there would be some English for the foreigners to order.

We are missing all the cool stuff, first the scoreposter and now the special edition, we need a Chech ufo aftermath shop who sents stuff abroad!

As I already wrote today on the topic of language translation, there is gonna be a special bonus for the Czechs (that is how our nationality is spelled in English :( ). And yes, no other country will get it. The question is, do you want to get it? Do you want to have your first base in Czech Republic and some of the content made specially for the Czech people, because any other nationality will not understand it? I guess not, so there is no injustice. And actually, englich people and their neighbouring countries (beyond the sea of course) should be very happy, because they will get the game in advance :blink: . OK that's about all I wanted to write, need to sleep or I won't live long enough to play this game.

Can't wait to kick some serious Alien ASS ;) .