Baloonfish and .. ?

esifeuer

i'm playing da game about 2 week. . .

i started new games over and over.. i'm playing normal game with 1.4 version..

but i have a problem with game..

to researh some things correctly (with all the requirements i mean) i need some creatures.. in fact two of them..

i neven could get them alive..

it is a baloonfish and a sporblover or something.. i cant remember the name of it now.. ever i try them to knock down had failed.. they all exploded b4 they get down.. even i hit or then exploded themselves.. i tried all the weapons on them i have till i get the missin russian secret base and i still keep these two researches undone.. also i tried them to paralize till end of the game with the idea maybe they can be captured like this alive but it does not work..

here is the question..

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO COULD CAPTURE ONE OF THEM ALIVE?

just tell me the way or give it to me to research ..

??????

Another question regarding the research of aliens: Does it affect the damage done against them? I mean if you have researched the Chompers, will they somehow take more damage? (Hey, come on, now one should know where their weak spots are!) Or is the damage against them only affected by the "aliens" skill (not mentioning ammo) ?

i thank u all guyz..

i just wanted to do all researches without a red text in it.. (if it says require.. it must be there i think.. but somehow u can research it all...)

and the completed autopsies give u more effeciency against those kind eliens.. by all weapon..

Unfortunately, I don't believe the game grants better performance vs transgenants whose autopsies you've completed. But a game that would actually use this little feature would be very interesting. Anyway, for newcomers you kinda get this deal extra damage bonus, since they can then see what types of damage the particular transgenant is mostly vulnerable to.

Take the Slimies! They are attacked better with soft ammo bullets. But since I am only carrying Hard ammo bullets or Universal ammo Bullets. I could care less. It just means that with Hard ammo bullets it will take more shots to down the Slimey!

And actually there are better things to research, so so far I am leaving that for the end of the game, and may never complete that research.

:blink:

• 1 month later...