2nd dreamland mission

NikraT

im now at feb 18th ingame time but the second dreamland mission wont appear. i finished the area 51 mission lots of weeks ago and all the scientists can do right now is autopsy. for new projects i need the dreamland item from the 2nd dreamland mission.

does anybody got a clue what went wrong? what do i have to do to start the 2nd dreamland mission?

thx

Nothing has gone wrong, the mission will appear given time.

The second base is in russia so i belive u have to have taken russia first. If u dont have a base there that should be ur next goal,

But be prepared because that mission may come as a bit of a shock :o

Make sure u go in with plenty of fire power grenade launchers, rpg's, snipers whatever u can muster.

good luck

When i got the second dreamland mission i didnt have the usa just europe russian and north africa and i think a part of the middle east so im not sure exactly what u need to get it but i didnt do anything special it just poped up one day :rolleyes:

but to win that mission i took 2 men with super strikers 2 snipers with ai L115(think thats what it was called, the barret .50 and falcon .50 i didnt get im time 4 that mission :blink: ) 2 assaulters with g11's and a guy with heroic running speed.

At the start i got the two super s guys to start layin down round after round at the gate, guard house and road(hold down A key while placin multiple shots) while the rest of the team ran back deeper into the forrest, from the far corner of the map the two snipers can drop most aliens with two shots each and use the fast runner to draw the fire from the missile launchers while the snipes pick them off.

It seemed to work 4 me :P

Skeelo: Ur strat worked nice till i got out of striker ammo...apparently i managed to get my squad to the base entrance (the next lvl). The snipers was very effective :rolleyes:

Entering next lvl was difficult with 2 soilders just armed with grenades...(my whole squad died) :blink:

What kind of armor did u use? Sun or that heavy 20kg thing? I had a problem with mindcontrol....my 'best' soldier eliminated his own team ;)

What kind of weapon is g11's? i had 2 'assaulters' armed with alienplasma..(?) not very effective :P

heh....many questions here...i rather ask then use cheats :alien2:

BiOToXiN, I didnt use any special armour just the 10kg stuff and one with sun armour, the g11 is a HK assault rifle but the g36,g3 and the steyr AUG will do as well. Im not a big fan of laser/plasma weapons :rolleyes:

On the second part of the mission i completed it without fireing a single shot!

I left all of my squad at the start and took one guy with excellent stealth and speed(also an mp7 pdw just in case :blink: ) and planned a route to the mission target takin back corridors and the small rooms, it was a long way round to the target but i didnt enage a single target there or back.

Its best to stick to the small rooms because if u do meet the enemy u'll have a better chance of killin them quickly at close range with a pdw or mp5. Oh and one last thing walk to the target, u have more chance of gettin the first shot of if you do meet someone.

Good Luck