Greetings Earthmen.....erm....and females.

MrBanana

Just thought i'd pop in to say hi, have a cuppa and put my feet up.

Now I finally got this cursed peice of software to work expect to see more of me on here. feel free to idolise me, greet me or throw rotten eggs at me. whatever takes your fancy.

Now the big question is do i read the manual or just dive in. My brain says "read it you damn fool", wheras my male genes say "me no read! me go make aliens go squish".

Ah that age old dilema of thoughtfull consideration or impatient need to make a mess.

Anyway greetings, may all your enemies run away in fear and go to a nice holiday resort where they can relax, play shuffle board or something.

Glad to hear you finaly made it run! :rolleyes: I would also do as zowrath suggests, or rather, I did... :blink: Just take a look in the manual if you have trouble.

Anyway, if you feel like sharing with the community, put down some details here. And welcome to the boards! (if I haven't said so already?)

Just read the first 3 pages where it describes the map and missions.

The rest is purely for reference when something goes wrong or your men never get training.

Remember this though - to use grenades you must ATTACK with them, not THROW them.

Also, the USE button only has one use - to open doors (they should have called it "open").