Translation

Skarmory The PG

Here's the story: I have recently acquired U:A from the cover CD of a polish magazine, and am liking it muchly. So much in fact, that I decided to run an RP set in the 'system' on a freeform RP chat I'm on. There's just one problem. I don't know the names of most the Transgenants and some other stuff. Can you english guys please provide help?

The form follows: Translated (polish) name - My own untranslation - description

Larwiak - Larvite - Humanoid Transgenant (henceforth Tsg.) with a larval growth in his back.

Zwisogiez - Hangfly - Semihumanoid Tsg, consisting of the upper half of a human and a winged growth where the legs should be, flipped upside down.

Zarloszczek - Chomper - Canine Tsg with long legs and no ranged attack.

Lopot - Flapper - Avian Tsg with no attack whatsoever.

Obuch - Bludgeon - Humanoid Tsg with a big growth instead of head.

Rybalon - Baloon Fish - Fishlike floating Tsg with a suicide attack.

Purchawa - Puff-ball - Plantlike floating Tsg thing, spreads deadly spores in close contact.

Sluzomiot - Sludgethrower - Wormlike Tsg coiled around a tree trunk. Vomits projectiles.

Plekton - Plectone - Nondescript tall Tsg made of human bodies.

Poczwarka - Pupae - Gelatinous Tsg consisting of a human and transparent 'flesh' around him. Paralyzes.

Pluj - Spitter - Gelatinous sluglike Tsg spitting a dangerous acid, also with human inside.

Smierciomiech - Deathbellow - Insect-ridden symbiotic Tsg, immobile but with frightening 'firepower'.

Ognisty Kleszcz - Fire Tick / Fire Roach - Carapaced insectoidal Tsg with fiery breath.

Brykokrab - Car Crab - A crab Tsg hiding inside a car wreck.

Niszczyciel - Destroyer - Floating brain thing, attacks with electrical discharges.

Gwiazda - Star - Biomass Tsg, held aloft on its' spikes.

Straznik - Guardian - Biomass Tsg, immobile baloon with a paralyzing attack.

Wezel Biomasy - Bioomass Knot / Biomass Node - A critical structure of sorts, the target of attacks.

That's all I can think of at the momemnt. I'd be glad if helped.

Hmm, I can't really remember all the names. I am sure some of the others here do. If not you can change the language of your game to English with this ALPine plugin, and see for yourself :laugh:

As for your names there, at least Flapper, Baloon Fish, Deathbellow, Fire Tick and Car Crab are right (I think :P).

• 2 months later...

Your translation is the first colum, the other one is what I think matches your descriptions. Some of them I have no idea on, though.

Larvite-Morelman

Hangfly-Danglefly

Flapper-Flapper

Bludgeon-Cudgel

Balloon Fish-Balloon Fish

Puff-Ball-No idea

Sludgethrower-No idea

Plectone-Plecton

Pupae-Chrysalis

Spitter-Sludgethrower (I think)

Deathbellow-Deathbellow

Fire Tick-Fire Tick

Car Crab-Car Crab

Destroyer-Man O' War

Star-I know what you mean, but I can't remember its name.

Guardian-Watcher

That's what I know...