Translation in other language ( French )

Jiluc

Hehe good point.

F3 is my RL nickname and then became my ingame name. my name xxxxx . now if you can pronounce that you have my utmost respect if not join the 1000s that have failed hehe. One of my teachers why back when said thats too confusing your Fqubed or F^3 but that looks tacky so F3 works

F3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, watch it :hmmm: i happen to like this little island.

But anyway, we digress, this is an on topic forum, and this topic is supposed to be about translations, not insulting the UK (which us brits can do quite well enough for ourselves). So lets have some on topicness m'kay?

• 2 months later...
The international translations depend heavily on the publisher of the game in certain country. In most of the europe it's Cenega (if I'm not mistaken), who usually does complete translation (text and voiceovers) to each language that is on their market. I would expect German, French and Spanich for sure. Of course, as Altar are Czechs, there will be a Czech version too. But Altar has made a special treat to Czechs that buy this game online :laugh: . We are going to get a special additional CD, that upon installation, changes position of your first base from USA to very home of Altar - Brno, Czech republic :devil: . Of course there will be some content change too like advertisment posters etc. . And by the way (offtopic) will there be any kind of editor that would let players import their content or create mods?

Welcome to the boards! You can read what will be in the special edition here: https://www.ufo-aftermath.com/pages/preorder.html

As for mod-tools, there may be released such after the game is done. Depends on how successful it is I guess...

Regarding translations, here's what Cenega said:

UFOA.co.uk: Brian Faller of Cenega said in our E3 interview that Aftermath will be released in these languages: English, Czech, Polish, German, Spanish and French. Have you added any since then?

Cenega (Brian): Not at the moment, but we are selling the games into new territories almost every day now! - so the possibility of getting new translations done is not out of the question yet.

Sonia: Italian...Russian...