X-Force: Fight for destiny

Aralez

This reminds me of the Early '90's when the Atari ST machines were really big in Germany and we'd get freeware games in German and try to figure out how to play them. Since the ST had a windows-like GUI it wasn't too hard. I've still got a pocket German/English dictionary around here somewhere. All I remember now is that abbruct (sp?) was either close or quit. ;)

Wow them guys are nasty, had 9 UFO's on the screen at the same time and everybody is getting worried !, my only ship was already on a mission

that dude should get a metal, 9 UFO's in one mission

my ship got half way there and started getting reports about UFO's are chaseing my ship !!!!!

think next time they will try not to catch it

won my first ground action, that was funny, had two of my troops go back to the ship right after they landed, then ran every one else into a house and picked the bad guys off one by one as they closed in, the last two ran, as I started to circle them I popped my rocket launcher guy right behind them and BLAMO

KEWL

he did a good job, just wish I could read what was going on

HARD_Sarge

Nice work Jim! Sadly I slept through most of my German lessons at school, so I can't be of much help. But maybe some of the other forum members can...

As for the game, I'll give it a closer look when I have finished my exams. Keep up the good work! ;)

yo dudes. avent got a chance to down it yet but it looks pritty good.As i said to slaughter the other day i am crap at lanuges other than me own called sharpish ;) . so i got a link frm him or her cant rember. So from wht i can see frm the pic's it loks ok but it also looks along the lines of ufo enemy unknown. which i was crap at but didnt care ??? . So it to me looks like a good game. ;)

on u go 49 do ure best so non speakin other lanuges 2 be able 2 play it way out goin eh oh wht tht me oh am deed! ;) .

I'll try my best for you all. ;)

If the translator is needed or the other one wants to split a part of his work with me I can be reached on mail, msn, and aim.

choppy_@T_chello.nl for both mail and msn

aim = lardpig.

CBCAS - you may as well be speaking German in your previous post, I couldn't understand what the *&^! you were trying to say anyway!

???

I was going to say that, but I didn't :angel:

on u go 49 do ure best so non speakin other lanuges 2 be able 2 play it way out goin eh oh wht tht me oh am deed!

On you go 49, do your best so non speaking other languages to be able to play it way out going eh oh what what me oh am dead.

Which roughly would translate to this

On you go forty nine.

Do your best so other non-german speakers are able to play it fully.

=D

Forty-Nine, did you contact Jim already? If yes, i will stop my work on the translation as we don't need two translators  ;) (This way i could work on some other mod-ideas i had recently...) Please tell me what you decided, will you?  ;)

I haven't contacted him yet, since I've been busy the last few hours trying to make sense of the UnrealEd, I will do so as soon as I get the opportunity (read: am frustrated with unrealed enough to curse it to the depths of hell) to take the work off your hands. ;)