First contest!!!

Slaughter

Nice Contest - BAD LUCK I am really poor in making Graphics ... ;) But it is never late to learn something - SO I will make some strange design ;) at least for my pleasure ... One more thing I talked to a seller in Prague - CENEGA shop and he told me that in Czech they are going to receive UFO next week . I also got a poster with a box for storing the GAME BOXES in shops - I was so begging that he HAD TO GAVE IT TO ME TO GET RID OF ME :angel: .

Bah, you guys are all bumming this contest out! It's still COOL! It may not be worth any money, but it would still be cool to have one signed by those who made this great game.

I will make you all a deal. Win this contest for me *I am an artistic retard* and give ME the shirt? Sound good?

Well if nobody else wants to play, then I may have a bash (just for fun mind) as I make a fairly good website (when they're done and finished) and I've made a few wallpapers before for X-COM games...

It'd also be a nice unique thing to have on the site I reckon ;)

Expect a general fan art section sometime in the future (if Slaughter hasn;t erected one behind my back by the time I finish typing - sneaky devil ;) ;)).

On the subject of what makes the t-shirt worth it - if UFO Aftermath suddenly gets infinitely more coverage after release and the whole world knows about it (like X-COM pretty much has over the years) a signed t-shirt will become more rare than it already is to us UFO-pre-release-fans :)

Aside from that, if it's not your size, I recently saw a "Popper" plastic model from teh game "X-COM Apocalypse" sell on Ebay for £25. Since it's about three inches long and made of plastic, and probably cost about £1 to produce and was not massively unique (can;t rememebr exactly how many there were, but hundreds) then imagine how much a signed t-shirt will be worth?

You know this competition makes sense eve if you're only in it for the money ;) ;)