Road To Aftermath Video!

Pete

Here at UFOAftermath.co.uk, we're proud to present you with the official video from the chaps at ALTAR Interactive, containing some hot new footage of the upcoming game.

It's worth stressing that the video may not now reflect the in-game graphics 100% accurately, as the video was made in December.

I won't waffle on, so HERE'S THE LINK!!

Definitely worth watching! :blink:

That'd be the hunreds of poeple all trying to download it at once.

It did say to keep refreshing the movie page and trying the links every so often. We're not exactly up to Fileplanet standards here :blink:

I'll put some measures in place to hopefully make it easier for you all.

Sorry. My bad coding there.

The alternate link in the box should now work :blink:

I don't see why it's not working for you though... I must have one of the slowest connections on the planet and it starts.

Most odd :eh: Keep trying. You'll get there :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi,

the main link doesn't work but the alternative one does. i was getting 70k sec which is fast for my connection [600k].

but i was disappointed with the movie. there's just a small amount of what is not much more than animated screenshots, if you forgive the term and the gameplay of UFO:AM was shown for just a few seconds and was nothing much to see.

i realise this video is meant to be about the celebration of finding a publisher and the development of Altar, but did we really need to see so many logo screens? it's like it was used to just fill in space... i watched the vid twice trying to get a look at anything like something to do with UFO:AM, as i'm really really REALLY looking forward to this game, but this video was...well... sorry to say this, but, lame.

but whatever. altar wanna get themselves on the map. that's cool. if UFO:AM comes anywhere near the immensity and depth of any of the XCOM series, then it will be a winner.

personally, i've been looking forward to this game since i found out about it a long time ago.

but next time they do a video, i hope it actually shows us the game's gameplay in a lot more detail.

can't wait for the game!

thanks

das

• 5 months later...

I'm sorry, but I've lost the server... I can't get it up again untill we have a larger limit to bandwidth here, or I get a new server... Sorry :blink:

Go here for the Road to Aftermath video: https://bonusweb.idnes.cz/download/trailery...ideo030305.html

And here for the other videos: https://www.ufo-aftermath.com/pages/media.html