'lo

Mouse Nightshirt

That'll be great Mouse. :) Say, do you want me to accelerate this campaign that I've come up with during your absence so that I alone GM it, or would you like to take over in these matters when you get back? I must say that GMing isn't that much a strong point of mine and I'd just loooove to extensively roleplay my character again after such a long time. :blink:

I know. I suggest that someone relieves you for a while so you can take a break. I'll be back in a few weeks now, so maybe it isn't worth it, but I look forward to:

a) Simming again

B) XCAS

c) continuing the XCAS 2.0 design

aaaaand

d) shooting Jacko.

So, prepare yourselves! I have a storyline up my sleeve! Well, actually, it's on a piece of paper which I've lost, so I'll need to look about :blink:

Heh, I've been doing my best with it so far, dishing out a whole truckload of injuries on that part when we captured the Osiris Sectoid. Would CZ like to comment if Jacko has been mistreated during my regin? (or in this case has he been TREATED :blink: )

I have been shot the required amount of times, but not execcessively. I'm still deciding if that is a good or bad point :blink:

Sounds like Mouse has evil schemes ahead for Jacko, can't wait for them! I really can't! To try and speed up the process I'm trying to build a time machine from an old 486 and my family car so I can go forwards in time and arrive when the sim starts, thus meaning I don't have to wait... So far when I hit the desired 50Mph it doesn't zoom into the future/past, so I'm guessing I may need to upgrade to a PII processor or something.