Leaving

Vikernes

This second year at the new professional school is being way harder than anyone ever thought... they're completely exhausting us... too many projects, programs to work with, stuff to remember, homework to do...

But those are just lame excuses for leaving XCAS................................

I'm just really sorry guys... I'm sure there'll be someone more worthy to take my place...

If anyone wants the barely-talking character McBannok, as long as Mouse agrees, you can have it...

Sorry again guys...,

Hail

Hmmm. I do wish you could stay, but it's your choice and I'm sure you have plenty of good reasons for making it.

Well, hope you do well in school then. At least leaving XCAS will be a meaningful sacrifice (although barely :) ). Maybe you could join us later when you'll have more free time, but please don't rush it just to please us.

C ya then. :blink:

Hey Vikernes,

Sorry to hear you're taking off, but if school is causing some issues, you're making the right choice.

I'll keep your character alive until you return... or maybe you're going to have to make a new one, if Mouse gets past my uber-defences. :blink:

Take it easy pal, and keep the X-Com going. :)

• 5 weeks later...