Thorondor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qi2m15Qb_w

::

Also, direct from the XCOM Wiki:

https://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131009183146/video151/images/thumb/e/e3/Expert_Showcase_Special_Edition_-_XCOM_Enemy_Within/670px-Expert_Showcase_Special_Edition_-_XCOM_Enemy_Within.jpg

XCOM: EW's lead designer Anand Gupta speaketh to answer some questions.

Interview at Space Sector.

EDIT:

In terms of inventory management, we’ve added a new button in the Squad Selection interface; this allows players to return to the locker all gear equipped on soldiers who are not in the current mission lineup. It eliminates the problem of “Who has the Arc Thrower?!”.

That's damn good. It almost feels like Jake has been reading our forums... ;)

@SV Maybe, but Jake didn't work on XCOM: EW. In fact in the video Thorondor posted on page 3 where the interviewer is asking about Jake he says that, " Jake wasn't involved with the making of the expansion, he was contacted in regards to suggestions".

Now regardless of that shit^. It wouldn't surprise me if Jake and a few guys are brain storming about a sequel. I'm sure once the sales of EW finish flooding in, they'll use some of that income to carry out making the Sequel. If I was a betting man I'd not only bet that the sequel will come out around this time next year, but will also include aquatic aliens. Mark my words, I said it here first.

Those words will be marked!

I know Jake was not involved in this sequel, but some changes feel more like patch material for the base game than anything else. Not having access to wounded soldier's equipment has been bitched about around here since the beginning.

And yeah, Jake not thinking about XCOM at all seems unlikely, so that mental picture of yours about the sequel seems in place!

I might be looking too much into this but w/e. In the Giant Bomb interview (Top of page 4 video) watch and listen to the video from the 00:45 mark to the 01:25 mark and try and explain to me wtf he's talking about? (I had to listen to it 2x's) XCOM Meteorology? Sharks? I had some good weed over the weekend but I want what he's smoking.