No looking back - XCOM AAR

silencer_pl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have almost reached the end. Just a few more enemies to go and victory will be ours.

--

So this was the last video of Classic Ironman playthrough - you even so me getting the achievement: "No looking back". I even had a chance to get Xavier - but yeah he failed to MC that Etheral with so high chance - and the Uber Etheral couldn't be MC'ed.

I want to thank those who watch it and did enjoy it. Hope you learned few tricks of it and if you improve your performance that's even better.

Will I do Impossible Ironman ? Maybe later when more DLC's will come - first I need to train a bit on Impossible standard.

• 1 year later...

I want to remake AAR with Enemy Within DLC. It will be again Classic Ironman and I have a few questions.

Should I make this AAR video based as before or standard with static images. I am not eligible to do real Let's Play like SteelWarrior here does it, since I simply aren't able to speak to myself the whole time.

The second question, will I find a volunteers to be placed in the role of XCOM soldiers. Of course I will be choosing what class that person will be, since my play style is 4 assaults, sniper, support. The heavy class only plays role in the early stage of my style. You could however provide details of how your persons would look like (give a preset numbers).