North Pole Base

Stewart

I would like to let you all know that I miss Sasquatch. As much of a pain he must have been to the moderators... He was hilarious. He obviously just had a problem with authority and didn't take lightly to you guys telling him what to do. Whatever... that guy should seriously be a comedian though. Does anyone still talk to him or know his email address? I'm sorry but I love that guy. Every post is hilarious. Sorry to keep resurrecting this thread.

It seems his account has been removed, even if I can still see his IP address...

(Yes, we admins know where you all live! :) )

While some of his posts did have some humour value, others were blatently crude, and not the sort of thing you'd show to children... :P

What he was, was a troll. His basic plan seemed to be to act like an idiot until someone called him one, then attack back. It was Pete who kicked him out in the end, and I'm not sure if I saw the post that caused that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the one he wrote in the fan fiction section.

Edit: I just saw a thread in the staffroom about him. I'm guessing I wasn't an admin at the time, as I hadn't seen it before.

Geez BB, U speak of him if his some kind of mastermind crook!

and Stewart, u revived this thread just to say forgive Sasquatch? But his been gone for a year! im confused...

Well you read through a thread, a thought enters your mind, and suddenly you find yourself hitting the reply button; what can I say. :P

If it wasn't his final downfall then the fanfic post was definitely his final five second warning... It was the first and only time I've ever felt it necessary to flex my Moderate muscles if you will and I gave him a leathering in the forums, in PMs and in the Staff Room... Most of the posts by me, him, Pete and most other people who had anything to do with it have since been rapidly deleted so I won't go into it any further than we already have but basically, Sasquatch was a retard... I'm sorry to have to resort to namecalling but... he just was...

Anyone who disagrees is welcome to go after him and discuss their feelings but the only reason we ever see Sasquatch now is because he had more than one account when he was last here and noone ever knew about it... Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies but he's still here, just not causing trouble anymore...

That's that. Now back on topic everyone.