Available already on play.com?

GazChap

Checking my preorder with play.com, it states under the "status" section that it is "order placed". These are the "status'" that play describe:

Unprocessed orders
You may edit the delivery address details for unprocessed orders.

In stock
The item is in stock and will be processed once your order is confirmed.

Preordered
The item has not yet been released.

Awaiting stock
The item is temporarily out of stock

Processing
Your credit or debit card is being authorised. You cannot cancel an ordered item at this stage.

Packing
Your item is being packed and should be dispatched shortly. You cannot cancel an ordered item at this stage.

Card declined
Your credit or debit card has been declined. Please check your billing details, and ensure that there are adequate funds in your account.

No where on there is "Order Placed", so I dunno what's going on! :P

I'm assuming you've probably already tried this but give them a call/email them to find out what's gone on.

A guy at the official boards said that his order at Play.com were in the "Processing" stage YESTERDAY. I'm guessing Play.com is a little early this time as well (like they were last time). Why can't Amazon.co.uk ever be that quick? :P

First impression = OH MY GOD IT DOESN'T WORK!

I think either the installshield is bugger or my computer sucks :P

Having rebooted (which you have to do but it doesnt tell you :)) and put in the cd-key , located on the actual cd itself for some reason , it worked :>

Wow :)

Feels like a brilliant game so far.

The path mapping is alot better than previous games.

One thing that does annoy is it doesn't auto queue your orders :-(

Gotta hold shift damn it ;)

Having a few problems acquiring extra bases , I've been offered one in Riga by the 'borgs but I can't build anything there for some reason ^_^

Edit :- Been playing for 4 hours or so now and I haven't moved once to use the toilet/eat/smoke so I think its safe to say its addictive :)

Ah sucky :)

Cheers Kret :P

Awesome Xzarr. I ordered my copy today and am awaiting its arrival eagerly.

How's the weapon selection? Are there a lot of different weapons to choose between, or is it just 1 machinegun, 1 SMG, 1 shotgun etc.?

Well at the beginning the choices are

Retic rifle

Retic pistol

Later on you can build 2 types of machine guns 2 types of sniper rifle (As far as I've got anyway)

well, I just ordered from play.com because I'm hoping to get the collectors edition too. I'm not willing to shed an extra 15 euros for it, but if they make a mistake once they might do it again (need a praying smilie here :P

It's also really cheap and FREE delivery !

Cheers,

Lodewijk