Single shots Fires full clip

Grulin

Hey all,

I started playing SS again because i had a need to play somethign good because WoW and UFO: Aftermath were getting pretty boring ;D, anyways. I only noticed after i got my first 98k on the german campagne that when it fires on anythign other than Sniper mode it fires all 5 shots at once. I thought whatever i just wont use that gun, but now im in the panzerklein mission and what do yah know, the Panzers fire their Gattling gun clip in one shot as with the panzerklein wrist rocket launcher.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this probelm happen before or if its just my few mods hating each other and I need to start over ;D

i got on the newest Oddball, Easier to use Medical and Engineer supplies, save anytime, and fastmod on.

thanks

Yeah, that's freakin' weird! I've never heard of that. I use the same mods but not Oddballs'. I also have Difficulty Grade Changes, Grenade Range, and More Uniforms.... Keep us posted.

And you shouldn't have to restart to test this out. Use the AddMod Tool to take mods in or out really easily. Just put the tool in your main S2 directory, start it up, select the latest save from the drop-down menu at the top, and swap mods around. Sweet!

• 7 years later...

Same problem here with Fastmod and the Prototype weapon found in random encounters. One giant screen-lagging blast with 50 ammunition spent.

I ran a new game just with FastMod and nothing else added and it still happens so I'm pretty sure that is the cause.

I described it further here:

https://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/topic/10253-need-help-with-fastmod-bugged-weapon-stat/

If anyone with the game editor or another modding tool can help can you please let us know.

Cheers