I can't finish

kgb100

Hi

Could you help me, please.

I'm in the one of the first mission as Ally. This is the mission in the coalmind. I finished firs level and went down, objectives are: Seize the run away technical expert of insurgents - I did it

and

Prevent the capture archive by the enemy

1. find the archives before the terrorists

So I kill the expert and took some documents. I found the leader upstairs but I can't go. It shows me the icon of the door but I can't go. It is really frustrated

p.s. Sorry for my english :-)

When you kill the expert and take the documents, you have to continue deeper into the caves. The tunnel at the bottom left of the large cave you are in. Go to the end of it and you can finish the mission.

Besides that your English is fine, and welcome to the boards!

Hi

You are very fast and thank you. But I still couldn't find this place. In fact I found a strange small tunnel in the bottom of the map but the door is still closed. The tunnel behind this door is very short - I describe it in case we don't talk about the same

Thanks for worm welcome. first time even via internet I,m in Australia

hi,

The strange thing is that I pick up the documents but in my inventory there are no documents. But in Objectives is wriiten that I finished first part of this mission. Only second part is not ready yet.

And I can't understand why I can't go upstairs on the leader. I hadn't any problem with S2 and now I stuck :-(

Well, that sure ain't cool... You're not supposed to have that version, you know? I do know, however, of several folks of very close aquaintance who have pirated versions, too...

Go to GoGamer.com Sentinels Page and order yourself the Gold Edition of the game. It comes with Silent Storm and the Sentinels expansion. This is a good way to get it when in the states; there might be a better way to get it in Poland, but I'm not sure...

But get it, whatever you do, and then you will be supporting the developers whose games you love to play.

Until then, get the patch, for God's sake. Don't try and play games that need patching!

But buy the game. Otherwise we will all frown at you a lot. :D

I didn't have a save in the area where you have trouble kgb100, so I can't look around. But you really should get it patched.

That being said, as DoomMunky says we're not okay with pirated versions of the game. For you the best way is probably to order it through Amazon.co.uk. Though I understand the frustration in not being able to buy the game locally that doesn't justify pirating the game.

Yeah. It should be pretty easy to get the version you're currently using.

And look. We understand that sometimes piracy seems like the only way to play something, and it sure is easy. I've used BitTorrent to get stuff I shouldn't have, too. But I don't any more. You need to get the game. Support the devs.

Until then, and after then, enjoy the hell out of it!

Hi

I can't believe. Tommorow S2 and S3 are going to be at shops. At last in Poland!!!! Why it took so long. It,s game from Russia, our Nighbur. FIFA 2005 was immedetaly after USA, why I had to wait so long on S2 and S3.

Finally I can buy it in polish version!!!

Thanks guys

Hi

I have just bought it and....nothing. I can;t go upstairs on the leader. I killed everyone and nothing. I,m a little angry, what can I do?

p.s. It's strange that saves from pirate are still working on orygnal game. really strange.

Well, it's still the same game, it's just how you got it...

Try and reload a save before that mission, just so you don't get driven crazy by this... A solution will come along, but you'll probably have to be patient.

Patch installed? Maybe you could pm Slaughter about sending him a copy of your savegame, and he could check out the level you mean...? Worth a shot.

I'd do it, but I haven't even gotten past the first full mission in S3. I'm loving how detailed the maps are!

What he meant was that you should send me your savegame kgb100. Sadly I can't check it, as I am home for Easter without my S3 CD. I recently formatted my HD so I do not have it installed.

Instead, could you post a screenshot from where you are now? The place where you shot the expert and picked up the documents. I have to be sure we are talking about the same place.

No problem kgb100. All I was saying is that, pirate version or not, it's still the same game. Patch it, and life will be easier.

And I think I'm on the same level as you. The big mine? Where you have to capture the archives? I have not gotten them yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know. There are two levels of mine, did you know that? There is the first level that you get into from above, and then a ladder down a hole into the second level. Have you explored there?

I will have more information for you in a day or so. Until then, can you take a screenshot of your location, and of where you shot the enemy who had the archives, and post them here? To take a screenshot you press the 'SYSRQ' key (same as Print Screen, or PrtScn) and then it will be in your Silent Storm Sentinels\screenshots folder. You post it by attaching it to this message.

Try that.

Hi,

What can I say. I'm stupid....

I was searching for exit on thje leader and think only about it but.... the solution were placed in the big cave. I didn't notice the box with the archives inside.

Sorry for involving you in my "problem" and thank you for supporting me. I promise I will be more clever next time.

Good lord, yes. I'm thinking about starting over with a slightly lower difficulty level. Congratulations, kgb100! I'm glad you made it, and I love that the solution was right under your nose the whole time. That happens to me all the time.

Slaughter: What difficulty did you play on? Mine is at 2.33 (I think).

I play on the medium difficulty -which means "hard". Next, the worst one is "imposible" level :-). maybe next time I will choose that level but now I have to finish this.

Unfortunately I don't have enaugh time to play only one (sometimes less) hour a day so my progress is going to be very slow.

But thanks again.

Which level did you choose?