Australian Modding

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey. I'm from Melbourne. I am a programming student.

I have been playing TBS games since Jagged Alliance and I have always been interested in the possibility of making my own levels.

This game looks like its going to be 'the shit' and I have been playing the demo daily since it came out.

Anyway, from what I have read this game is going to be very moddable (is that a word?) and I was wondering if anyone else from Australia (or anywhere else for that matter) would be interested in creating levels/campaigns for this game in a team. From what I have seen this game only focuses on the European theater, which leaves open the possibility of creating a campaign with new and rich content on either the African or Pacific theaters.

Ok, so if your interested, or have any suggestions just reply to this post or email me @ mr_grim84@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

Well it has the potential to be a big hit with modders wanting to play out soem classic P&P games... so I think this could be a real hit with RPG communities.

Which seems a bit oddbecause the game is primarily TBS, but I think it could offer more flexibility than NWN for thissort of modding.

Anyway... I'm seriously considering do a basic X-Com mod, even if no-one else does. But it'll be very basic and probably pretty lame because I just don't have the time personally to commit to it.