#61 Red

Red

Nit Pickey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:04 AM

View PostSlaughter, on 24th August 2008, 8:28am, said:

It's been a while since Fulby was around, so you should try to PM/e-mail him. As for the mod, I might have it somewhere, but not sure which one that is. There is a musicmod in the files section I believe?
Thanks for the Reply anyways. I tried PMing him or E-mail but your System Won't Let me.

Checked the Files Section http://www.strategyc...ndex.php?cid=37
It's not there, and I have searched ALL of it. the search gave me X-Com Music Mod and the Tampa_Gamer Sound Effect Mod (UFO: AL)

About the Parameters?

and the Parameter of FoV? is it in Percentage % 1-100% or Degrees from 70 to 140 to 180 or 360? or 1-10?
Experience:
- UFO: Enemy Unknown / X-COM: UFO Defense
- UFO: Aftermath -  1.4

#62 Slaughter

Slaughter

Colonel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,409 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:17 PM

You mean the music mod for ALPine? If there was one, it was likely the same as this standalone one: http://www.strategyc...dex.php?dlid=57

Guess I saw no reason for having both in the files section. As for the parameters, I don't know sadly. Should have been documented with the readme of the mod, as Fulby usually documents things well.

#63 tomas352000

tomas352000

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:30 PM

hey, i tried to install alpine, but everytime i try to install i just recieve message UFO Aftermath was not found, can someone help me with that?

#64 tomas352000

tomas352000

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:08 PM

i was thinking, it could be because of wrong name of the main .exe file, so, whats the basic name?

#65 Grufflehound

Grufflehound

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:48 AM

There are problems with the Steam version but I then tried running the GOG version and no problems running Alpine there whatsoever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users