XCOM d20

Fugue

Ah a new member, welcome to the X-com Fourms, I see you found your way in here quickly enough.

Well, let me get cracking.

X-Com (1-3) felt pretty realistic, at least in the lethality department where even your toughest operatives went down pretty easily when hit, especially without their armour. Dungeons and Dragons might be a lot of things, like fast-paced and fun, but realistic it is not. Not by a long shot.

-Pendragon

And that's your problem right there.

X-Com is going to be realistic. (At least, I sure hope so. :()

Dungeons and Dragons is NOT realistic, It was never ment to be realistic. So don't compare X-Com to Dungeons and Dragons? Mmmmkay?

Just because they are going to be using a D20 system, DOES NOT MEAN they will be ripping everything off Dungeons and Dragons. :hmmm:

Have you ever tryed to make your own D- system? It is superbly hard.

It took me 2 months to get a basic idea down JUST for a System that used only 2 D6 dice for X-Com, and let me tell you it is nothing NEAR being complete or in most cases even workable, but the my group and I manage to fill in the blanks with our imaginations but still keeping it as realistic. (And in alot of case's very graphic deaths. :()

Also, you have to remember a simple yet one of the most important rules to have ever of been said. KISS.

Or "Keep It Simple Silly"

If you make the game too complex that only players who have weeks to learn the rules, no one will play it. But on the other hand if it is TOO simple there's usally nothing in-depth about it, and makes it uninteresting to play.

I've never played any of those systems you have mentioned, but I do know for a fact that for brand new players. D&D is very easy to get into, while still retaining enough depth to make it fun and enjoyable. I think thats the main reason why D&D is so popular.

Yup let me get off my soap box now.

Well... uhm... throw me in a meatgrinder and serve me to the pigs if I'm wrong, but didnt Fugue say that it would be compatible enough with Dungeons and Dragons to import characters, like umm, a mage i think it was?

That means, it would have levels, and levels means hitpoints, and hitpoints means screwed up realism.

Of course, you could try to fix it, but the little trouble with d20 is this: If you try to fiddle with the system beyond minor tweaking, everything will crumble and you will have to rebuild evrything from scratch. Trust me, I've tried. The biggest problem with d20 isnt that it's bad, it's that is too hard to fix.

Have I tried to chalk up a system? Yes I have. Several in fact. Better than d20? You bet. Better than anything else I can find? Not even close.

What I have done is tweak a lot of system to fit me and the way I perceive the gaming world. There's hardly a system I've used that I haven't tweaked in some way. There are two notable exceptions. One is good 'ol AD&D where I ran two lenghty campaigns, before discarding it as hopeless to fix. This was with a group of six people, all experienced RPG'ers who tried several different system, and we couldnt make the damn system work even remotley satisfiyngly.

The second was Star Wars d20. I admit, it was a great improvement over old AD&D and I was greatly optimistic. Until we started playing. You just cant tweak it to simulate any kind of realism. We've since reverted to the old Star Wars by the now defunct West End Games.

As for keeping it simple, every single one of the systems are lot less complex than the overly-complex-without-any-benefit-whatsoever-from-the-complexity-d20 while still managing to be a lot mor realistic. Hell, I've seen 12-year old kids who barely speaks english (I live in Sweden) grasp Heavy Gear just from leafing through the book. It's basically the easiest system to learn I've ever seen, mostly because it's written very, very well.

D20 is overly complicated, and abstracts things into absurdity. Honestly, compared to the systems I mentioned (and several others unavailable to the amrican/international market for various reasons) I cant see anyone calling it simple. Even White Wolf's storyteller system makes more sense (storytelling, in my opinion, is a poor excuse to make shoddy system).

Hopefully, the most excellent swedish RPG Eon will be translated to english sometime soon. That's a system I will recommend from the bottom of my very soul.

And to top it off, If some kind soul would be so kind to direct me to where one can find the complete UFOpaedia for any of the three first games and I will see what I can do to scribble together a plugin/mod for X-com for a system. Probably one of the generic widely available ones like GURPS or FUDGE. Ill take a look at Fuzion (another free system) and see how that is.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding the optional criticals to D&D makes it more realistic. And D20 has a LARGE fanbase, which is important. I do agree that D20 is a medicore system, but it's still the safest way to go. And what is it you find so unrealistic about D&D?

Adding the optional criticals to D&D makes it more realistic. And D20 has a LARGE fanbase, which is important. I do agree that D20 is a medicore system, but it's still the safest way to go. And what is it you find so unrealistic about D&D?

Whats unrealistic about D&D?

I'll make a list of the first things that comes into my mind...

Hit points.

Levels.

Classes.

The combat system in general.

It's 4:40 am here so I wont get into detail right now.

I dont see why we, the consumers, should support a "mediocre" game when there a better ones out there?

Im not so worried about it being unrealistic (but i dont want to see classes, nor levels, i liked the ol' stat building before), but the reason to support d20 over the others isn't necessarily to make the game better in our eyes, but because, since d20 is so popular, we might get a larger fan base. This would, in turn, give someone (like, the license owner firaxis :() the idea to create a new game.

And even then, though my experience with d20 is somewhat limited (ive mostly just played a couple sessions of ad&d), it wouldnt be too hard to counter some of the things you listed.

Classes: X-com didnt even have these before; how about we just plain make it like it was in x-com here? If its necessary, have stat requirements for some weapons and items (If necessary, and i stress that point).

Levels: I dont see how hard it would be too just use the old stat-building system of the games, the GM just says, after a skirmish, "Ok, you gain 2 to firing accuracy, and you gain 1 to strength" etc etc. Heck, that could be (COULD be) easier than the whole levelup schtick, and i would personally love to GM such a game (then again, ive never even gmed before, but this is intuition telling me)

Hit points: THIS could be a problem, but how else are we gonna make a PLAYABLE xcom P&P game? I do NOT envision ANYONE enjoying a game where they just die in one hit, unless its a wargame, but this is sounding moreso like an rpg than a wargame. And even then, if we DID use the standard HP system that lets you take an unrealistic amount of damage, we could still make it so the damage affects you dramatically.

For example, lets suppose STIM has 20 HP, and takes 5 HP of damage. I could say it hit him in the leg and he cannot move anymore, or the arm, and he can only use the other now (one handed weapons only, or accuracy penalty with a two-hander)

Ive never designed a d20 games (or p&p game) but i dont see it being THAT hard to make some changes.

And even then, its just a game, people. We should be lucky we are even getting any kind of (semi) official release here.

Note: The above is my opinion and ideas, i still respect your opinion, pendragon, in case i sound like im flaming you.

Im not so worried about it being unrealistic (but i dont want to see classes, nor levels, i liked the ol' stat building before), but the reason to support d20 over the others isn't necessarily to make the game better in our eyes, but because, since d20 is so popular, we might get a larger fan base.  This would, in turn, give someone (like, the license owner firaxis :() the idea to create a new game.

And even then, though my experience with d20 is somewhat limited (ive mostly just played a couple sessions of ad&d), it wouldnt be too hard to counter some of the things you listed.

Classes:  X-com didnt even have these before; how about we just plain make it like it was in x-com here?  If its necessary, have stat requirements for some weapons and items (If necessary, and i stress that point).

Levels:  I dont see how hard it would be too just use the old stat-building system of the games, the GM just says, after a skirmish, "Ok, you gain 2 to firing accuracy, and you gain 1 to strength" etc etc.  Heck, that could be (COULD be) easier than the whole levelup schtick, and i would personally love to GM such a game (then again, ive never even gmed before, but this is intuition telling me)

Hit points:  THIS could be a problem, but how else are we gonna make a PLAYABLE xcom P&P game?  I do NOT envision ANYONE enjoying a game where they just die in one hit, unless its a wargame, but this is sounding moreso like an rpg than a wargame.  And even then, if we DID use the standard HP system that lets you take an unrealistic amount of damage, we could still make it so the damage affects you dramatically.

For example, lets suppose STIM has 20 HP, and takes 5 HP of damage.  I could say it hit him in the leg and he cannot move anymore, or the arm, and he can only use the other now (one handed weapons only, or accuracy penalty with a two-hander)

Ive never designed a d20 games (or p&p game) but i dont see it being THAT hard to make some changes.

And even then, its just a game, people.  We should be lucky we are even getting any kind of (semi) official release here.

Note:  The above is my opinion and ideas, i still respect your opinion, pendragon, in case i sound like im flaming you.

Well, on the hit points matter, I really dont mind players being killed with a single shot, it keeps them on their toes. :(

But in all honesty, killed is probably a bit overkill. Instead, I would make it fairly easy to become incapacitated with a fair chance of survival if given to proper medical attention in time (back at the base, of course). With this in mind, both players and characters will be given the incentive to grab their wounded buddys and retreat while there's still enough people on their feet to carry them, rather than battling to the death (something faaar too common among most players).

Naturally, this also opens up a lot more possibilities of wounded operatives being captured and experimented on by naughty sectoids.

There's a swedish game called Västmark (3rd edition hits the stores tomorrow, previous editions available for free at www.foxtail.nu , unfortunately only in swedish) where dying from wounds is an optional rule. You can become mortally wounded fairly easy, wich basically means youre badly hurt, but with enough time to heal (wich is a long time) you'll recover, well unless the GM decides otherwise. Basically, if youre down the GM decides if you make it. Very good from a drama point of view, makes sure the hero isnt killed by the first lucky highwayman that comes along (beaten, robbed and left for dead perhaps) and thus foiling the GM's carefully planned epic campaign.

I might add that minor npc's do not get this luxury, if they become mortally wounded, theyre dead, unless the GM wishes otherwise. But hey, theyre extras. :(

Hmm... i like that idea (the wounding and being able to be treated in time to survive).

I guess a plasma shot to the arm WOULD burn it off, but the person would still technically be alive as long as his heart is ok, and someone patches up that wound quickly (medkit).

Not only is that system better, and satisfies both of us (not sure about everyone else here), but its also somewhat realistic (but what about plasma to the chest and head? I dont want to explain how they're still alive after THAT).

How about a vote?

1: Standard d&d hit point system

2: Realistic, true-to-game die fast system

3: Go unconscious fast, die not so easily

Im voting 3, hands down. You listening, fugue?

Yeah... why d20?

Any X-Com game is gritty (as the line from XCommand says, "Rookie came, rookie saw, no more rookie") - IMO, d20 doesn't do gritty all that well.

Powering it by GURPS, like what has been done with Transhuman Space, would be a good idea, but that may make it too complex - although I prefer less abstraction myself. Ditch the cinematic rules, turn the realism way up, and then survive. The plethora of books out makes it easy for the GM to socket in what they would prefer - you want a bunch of square jawed power armored US Marines - take a gander at GURPS Special Ops.

What about using Interlock, modified to suit from Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0. and Mekton Z? It's very easy to be rendered hors de combat after the first hit, making the players very aware of using anything and everything available as cover.

THe P&P system I made, I have class's

Such as Your joe-blow Soldier, medic's, eng's, and Scouts.

With certain class's only being able to do certain things.

Such as the Soldier is the only guy who can carry the rocket lanucher.

The medic the only guy who can keep PC's and NPC's, who have been hit, alive in non-ctr. areas. (A few of the story-lines NPC's have been shot before, with one losing one of their legs. and only though the actions of the PC's medic saved them)

The Eng. is the only guy who can plant bombs, and the scout is the guy whos the point-man.

The reason I do this is because I HATE open-endedness characters. I like characters who "can" be somewhat open, I do like it when certein characters can do things that other characters can't do. The reason for this is because its more Realistic. In real life you can't do everything, unless you spend years learning how.

:(

Well Back again, I didn't want to make a reply before checking out a few of these "new" systems Pendragon mentioned in his mail, of course when we got the swedish ones, well that's as far as we got. None of those systems did seem horribly better than d20, considering the comercial/exposure benefits of d20, and to be honest those are a BIG issue. Gurps could be a possibility, but who are we kidding d20 has its real benefits. Since we are aiming towards a comercial/legal product such issues must be taken into account. If we were a group of fanboys making some pirated/non-authorized rpg with out using copyrights and having to pay royalties. Things might be a bit different. I am sure any of you who are old enough to have a real job, and understand a bit about how the real world works will agree with us on this point.

Personally (Robert) I think the old Chaosium system is probably the one the most apprpiate.

Anyways the XCOMd20 game doesn't have classes as such. You may want to say there is ONE class (XCOM agent), levels are used to determine certain features, like rank and salary and a few other "special" benefits.

Leathelness, the test games have proven good. It is fun and deadly, yet you probably (Anything can happen of course) won't die by dumb luck.

As for the rational stat increase we have a system, and it might work fairly well, but we need further testing to make sure it is balanced in a long term campaigns. In skirmishes the system works just fine.

THe P&P system I made, I have class's

Such as Your joe-blow Soldier, medic's, eng's, and Scouts.

With certain class's only being able to do certain things.

Such as the Soldier is the only guy who can carry the rocket lanucher.

The medic the only guy who can keep PC's and NPC's, who have been hit, alive in non-ctr. areas. (A few of the story-lines NPC's have been shot before, with one losing one of their legs. and only though the actions of the PC's medic saved them)

The Eng. is the only guy who can plant bombs, and the scout is the guy whos the point-man.

The reason I do this is because I HATE open-endedness characters. I like characters who "can" be somewhat open, I do like it when certein characters can do things that other characters can't do. The reason for this is because its more Realistic. In real life you can't do everything, unless you spend years learning how.

:(

Well the problem with this is, that theres a lot of things that do not take years to learn how. In four months of basic training in the army learned (among other things):

Handling and firing 5 different types of small arms (2 assult rifles, 1 smg, 1 pistol, 1 machinegun). I can probably still field strip these at put them back together again with my eyes closed (although nowhere near as quick, it was a few years ago).

Handling and firing both a recoiless rifle and disposable rocket launcher.

Fieldcraft and camouflage. (This includes the art of having 10 people assemble a tent in a coordinated fashion in pitch darkness, without making too much noise)

First aid and CPR.

Crosscountry navigation (at night as well)

Basic unarmed combat.

Gurad duty with all the legal stuff that comes with it (education equal to a civilian security guard licence).

Trapping, skinning, preparing and cooking animals like rabbits and such.

Group and platoon tactics.

Basic hand to hand, unarmed and armed.

This is stuff I still know today. Sure I might be a bit rusty, but it's nothing that doesent come back to me within minutes.

That would make my class soldier I guess?

Now see here, we had platoon medic as well, who got there six weeks ahead of us. Helearned all the stuff we know, as well as his medic skills.

It's called cross training, and guess what, its realistic. And it doesnt take years.

I cant see any reason why a medic shouldnt be able to handle a rocket launcher. Or a grunt learning medic skills, that's why I dont like classes one bit.

As for d20 XCom, couldnt you just do away with levels altogether? Or get it the other way arounf, meaning that instead of skills being defined by level, level is defined by skills.

Meaning that instead of levels, you are awarded skill points wich can be used to raise skills, combat capacity (wich should be turned into skills instead of an abstract attack bonus and feats) etc. Level is then calculated from how good you are at your skills, basically. This gives more linear improvement rather than the huge leaps levels sometimes mean,

If you decide to stick with d20 hitpoint type system, I'd like you to take a look at d20 Star Wars where hitpoints has been divided into hitpoints (wich is equal to your CON and never increases) and vitality, wich increases with every level. Vitality represents dumb luck, character shielding (aka the-not-dying-right-away-since-I'm-a-main-character-clause), near misses etc. When you run out of vitality, or receive a critical hit hower, damage is subtracted straight from your hit points, and you dont have a lot of those. The improvement with this over hitpoints should be obvious.

Ok good news.

First we are using the HP/WP system of Starwars, with a few optional modifications such as wounds and things like that (Of course we encourage the use of these optional rules, but in the end it is up to each group to decide what they want to use).

As for the Level system, you still gain XP, and levels. But yes Levels are determined by your skill not viceversa. So basically it is a seemless continium. You may be level 2.345 and your friend level 2.214. Of course we arent using silly numbers like that, but you get the Idea, there is no longer a "magical" jump (I gain 4 skills from one second to another).

But it is easy to determine how powerful you are compared to a Typical d20 character, so your DM could easily grab a monster from another d20 source, say it is an Alien and throw it into the game. Also,iIf your Skills make you a 5th level character you should be on par with a 5th level Fighter or Rogue. The biggest changes are within the Character Creation, as there is only one class (Well we are considering an Alien class to make it easy to determine ability of for example a Sectoid of diferent levels.) . I do want to point out that diferent characters will ost likely be diferent, and perhaps very diferent, since the class as such is modular system. So maybe "Russel" is an excelent scout and "Will" an excelent psion, but with a little intensive training things can change as there is no defined linear path.

I hope this will calm down some of the issues that have been presented by many of you.

As for the contest, we are working on a list of things to do, but one tat is easy and fun is to Make a profile for a soldier. Name, reason he/she joined XCOM, strengths and fears, etc... We will then put all these soldier profiles on the CD along with stats, so the DM can have new NPCs with personality and background at the click of a mouse. We are also looking for Alien Abductee testimonies and Alien soldier testimonies (For example what a Muton felt as he was held in the Alien Containment). Lastly you can also work on short battle sequences (such as the one we all read earlier from STIM I believe). Once the server is up at the website please feel free to post your works on our forum, but for now either hold on to them or send them to us by E-mail.

Last but not least, we are currently trying to set up a private Forum and Server for XCOMd20, because the free services used right now are not reliable enough. Lastly we would like to thank all of you for your support.

Arrgg i know I said that I wasnt going to be lazy when I wanted to write.

But as it is I'm not being lazy.

Nope, I just have tons of stuff to do in school suddenly.

I SWEAR teachers plan these things!

Last week I had NOTHING to do, and now this week I have EVERYTHING to do. So crazy.

If I have spare time, I'll be sure to work on some more stuff, but as it is I only got that one sectoid description. :dontgetit:

Well... here goes.... this won't be politically correct, as it's an opinion given by an individual.

Name: Keith Townsend

Missions Completed: 11

Confirmed Alien Kills: 9

History:

1984: Enlisted in Australian Army after completing high school.

1988: Volunteered and passed selection trials for 3rd Special Air Service Regiment.

November, 1998: Honorably discharged from 3SASR.

December, 1998: Joined Extraterrestrial Combat Unit.

Interviewer: "Thanks for taking the time to talk to us, Sergeant Townsend."

KT: "I'm only here because I'm too badly injured to go back on active duty. But thanks anyway."

Interviewer: "Oookay then... what where you doing before you joined XCOM?"

KT: "I was in the Australian Sass."

Interviewer: "Sass?"

KT (under breath): "f**king Yank."

KT: "The Special Air Service."

I: "You're ex-special forces?"

KT: "Ex? What, exactly, is XCOM?"

I: (pause) "... I see your point. What did you do in the SAS?"

KT: "Can't tell you. I'm cleared to know, you might be, but I can't take the chance, not to mention whoever might read this."

I: "How long were you in the SAS?"

KT (grits teeth): "Eleven years. I enlisted in the Army straight out of high school, then volunteered for Sass as soon as I could."

I: "Why did you join XCOM?"

KT: "The money, for starters... forty US grand a month... and the chance to break stuff."

I: "How were you injured?"

KT: "I was first man into the second battleship that we'd seen so far. It went pretty well until one of the f**king rookies chucked a grenade into the control deck. Killed all the bugs, but nearly bagged and tagged me as well."

I: "Friendly fire?"

KT: "Friendly fire? Pig's ass. No fire is friendly when it hits you, no matter if a human, a towelhead or a bug caused it. Blue on blue is a better description than that bullshit American euphemism."

I: "Moving on... since that seems to be a touchy subject... what would you say your strengths are?"

KT (calming down with visible effort): "Hmm.... I can laugh at myself... enjoy a beer or three... never given up .... I'm fast enough that I always end up on point...."

Well... there's something to start the ball rolling for everyone.

Ok good news.

First we are using the HP/WP system of Starwars, with a few optional modifications such as wounds and things like that (Of course we encourage the use of these optional rules, but in the end it is up to each group to decide what they want to use).

As for the Level system, you still gain XP, and levels. But yes Levels are determined by your skill not viceversa. So basically it is a seemless continium. You may be level 2.345 and your friend level 2.214. Of course we arent using silly numbers like that, but you get the Idea, there is no longer a "magical" jump (I gain 4 skills from one second to another).

But it is easy to determine how powerful you are compared to a Typical d20 character, so your DM could easily grab a monster from another d20 source, say it is an Alien and throw it into the game. Also,iIf your Skills make you a 5th level character you should be on par with a 5th level Fighter or Rogue.  The biggest changes are within the Character Creation, as there is only one class (Well we are considering an Alien class to make it easy to determine ability of for example a Sectoid of diferent levels.) . I do want to point out that diferent characters will ost likely be diferent, and perhaps very diferent, since the class as such is modular system. So maybe "Russel" is an excelent scout and "Will" an excelent psion, but with a little intensive training things can change as there is no defined linear path.

I hope this will calm down some of the issues that have been presented by many of you.

As for the contest, we are working on a list of things to do, but one tat is easy and fun is to Make a profile for a soldier. Name, reason he/she joined XCOM, strengths and fears, etc... We will then put all these soldier profiles on the CD along with stats, so the DM can have new NPCs with personality and background at the click of a mouse. We are also looking for Alien Abductee testimonies and Alien soldier testimonies (For example what a Muton felt as he was held in the Alien Containment). Lastly you can also work on short battle sequences (such as the one we all read earlier from STIM I believe). Once the server is up at the website please feel free to post your works on our forum, but for now either hold on to them or send them to us by E-mail.

Last but not least, we are currently trying to set up a private Forum and Server for XCOMd20, because the free services used right now are not reliable enough. Lastly we would like to thank all of you for your support.

Woot!

*pats self on back* :(

It's very nice to see people so open to critcism. I wish it was more common. I wish you all the best of luck and may you modify d20 to hell and back, and then, even I might use it. :(

Oh, and with the vitality, I'd be a lot stricter when people are able to "take hits to their vitality" an unexpected sniper attack from a hidden enemy should disregard vitality in most cases.

A suggestion: In SW d20 a critical hit is a natural 20 (or in some cases 19-20, or even better) followed by a succesful attack roll. How about sniper attacks get a much higher probaility of critical hits, like 16-20 or even 11-20, or just declare that the critical number has been rolled automatically and all you need to roll is attack roll as usual. Succesful means critical hit, damage directly to hitpoints and a failed roll means the target gets lucky and take the damage off his vitality instead.

Oh well, you get the general idea. Then again, Star Wars might already have this problem fixed.

Another Idea is to have the X-com operative class receive a lot less vitality than Soldiers in star wars do, like a d6 instead of a d10.

How are you going to do with the attack bonus? Break it out as a skill so people aren't forced to become more adept at fighting if theyd rather concentrate on skills (like scientists and engineers)?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you've looked at d20 Modern, but it seems like a pretty good system for an XCOM RPG. You could simply make an XCOM sourcebook with all the weapons, skills, feats, etc. appropriate to XCOM.

d20 Modern has classes, but they are based on the basic six d20 abilities (Strength, Dex, etc.) and it seems to encourage cross-training.

It still has levels and D&D-style hitpoints though. Perhaps d20 XCOM could do away with the hitpoint gains tied to level gains; maybe the only way to gain hitpoints would be to increase Constitution.

Good luck with the project. When/If I see it at my local games store, I'll definitely pick it up. Like someone else said, I'd buy it for the UFOpaedia alone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok sorry everyone for not giving any official announcements these last few weeks, we have been working on the project never the less. Currently we are compiling our first draft (with no format or pictures, just rules) And we have about 100 pages worth, which covers most of the Tactical combat, Aliens, Agents and Equipment. Psionics. Beta-testing has also been going well, and soon we should have most of the rules down in the barebones compilation. The target is to have 150 pages ready by end of month. Then we would begin formatting and working on the Ufopaedia, but the game would be ready by end of month. Of course we want to take a look at d20 3.5 just to be sure the rules are up to date.

Sorry to keep you all waiting so long, and thanks Baastian :(

Great, I am glad there is good progression in making it, I hope we can soon see some more interresting info ...or maybe some pictures of how you are working (or playing) too tease and warm everyone up for the game, I know it would work with me, thanks for this update Robert.

I think I must only have visited this thread twice but I'm impressed! There seems to be a hell of a lot of work going on here and it all sounds really great! Finally we may have a new XCom game!

Keep it up guys! And you never know, this time I may actually remember to check up on this topic once in a while!

• 1 month later...

Hi

Your game sounds great. I have a little question. Are you going to be including floorplans of the UFO's? I know most people know them but some of us have not encountered every ship enough times to do decks from memory.

Also are you planning on selling this as a PDF.

Just a suggestion

Holden

Hi

Your game sounds great. I have a little question. Are you going to be including floorplans of the UFO's? I know most people know them but some of us have not encountered every ship enough times to do decks from memory.

Also are you planning on selling this as a PDF.

Just a suggestion

Holden

Well, i could, but only with the original ships, not the ones in TFTD.

So, any updates on this at all? I understand the more time you spend talking with us the less time you have to make the game, but weve gone months without a word! What is going on???

Has nazitari shot down your game for 'copyright issues' or something?