Psionic Energy: Low

Psionic Attack: Very Low

Psionic Defence: Extreme

Bravery: Very High

Mental Stability: Highly unstable

Created by: Mouse_Nightshirt

Controlled by: Me primarily, but others if deemed necessary

Personality and Character History:

Exposed to the cult from the age of 4, and a devout follower of the Cult since the age of 14, Matthew has had a lifetime of Cult fanatacism in his veins. He harbours extreme hatrid towards X-Com and her allies, and whose only friends are his alien allies.

Matthew's extreme views, ruthless and mercyless attitude, and his extreme prowess in battle led him up the ranks quickly. When he was 31, he had progressed to the rank of Field Commander, and two years later, when his superiors were killed when the people tube they were travelling in mysteriously exploded, he progressed to the ultimate rank, Supreme Commander of the Cult. Later evidence had shown that the people tube had been rigged to explode, although the culprit had never been discovered or apprehended. Now, with the appearance of the dimension gates, and the formation of X-Com, CoS has gone into overdrive to plan, and to sabotage X-Com activities within Mega-Primus. Now, with the failing economic state of X-Com, the CoS see this as an ideal time to strike a powerful finishing blow to the already weak economy of X-Com.

Distinguishing Characteristics:

The hair, obviously, makes him stand out from most people. Apart from that, there are few physical characteristics could deduce him from the crowd. He also is quite psycologically unstable, and can go on mad riots, killing everything around him, even his followers. However, he claims this to be possesion by aliens, so therefore embraces them.

Other info:

There are several decoys of Matthew, to decrease risk of assasination.[/color]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

ill just slip in about here if nobody objects

Name: Bob

Callsign: Brick

Height: 240 cm

Weight: 180 kg

Strength: Extremely high

Speed: Below Average

Stamina: High

Agility: Below Average

Accuracy: Above Average

Bravery: High

Intelligence: Low

Psionic Potential: Low

Mental Condition: Stable

Nothing much is known about this persons past, He has no connection to his Biological parents and his surrogate mother died in a Cult of Sirius riot right after he was born. The Mutant Alliance took him in and he virtually disappeared until he was admitted to hospital 2 years ago after a run in with the Cult of Sirius, which left 5 Cultist beaten to death and a huge man having bullets picked out of him in an emergency room. This illiterate giant received brain damage in his younger years causing an over abundance of steroids in his system leading to his extremely muscular build, however he also acts like a child, playing with everything and having a short attention span. This rather intimidating giant is no more than a mere puppy dog inside, joking with and trusting almost everyone he comes to know. He was previously employed by MegaPol as a riot control officer and has proven his skills with a firearm numerous times. His best friend is his Alsatian called "Dog", which generally stays in Bob's quarters when he is out and follows him around when he is in the base, most of the time in the Mess Hall.

Created by: Me, Bevan

Controlled by: Me.... and i control Dog too

Welcome to the fic Bevan, but a bad start I'm afraid...

We had a character like this before and we had to edit him severely to fit into the fic...

Firstly, there are to be no animals in Bravo base or anywhere thereabouts. At least until a later date this dog will have to reside somewhere else...

Secondly, noone in Mega Primus is 240cm tall... And that's including mutants and robots...

Thirdly, we can't have a childish mind fighting for Earth's protection. He's going to have to grow up a bit.

Don't feel victimised but we have to make sure that the fic is at least semi realistic! Good luck writing! :)

It would be nice to have a dog around the base :) He'd have to earn the privelege though so it would be a while before it was allowed on site... Just make sure he isn't a child (that was the problem with the infamous MadCap!) and that he is not so tall! Then he'll fly through the interviews...

Name: Bevan Wyly

Callsign: Bevan

Race: Human

Strength: Below Average

Speed: High

Agility: High

Stamina: Average

Accuracy: Below Average

Bravery: Average

Intelligence: Above Average

Psionic Potential: Below Average

Coming from the rich side of town this boy grew up to have an excelent education, graduating with high marks in human phisiology and psychology and also taking up various Martial Arts. His mother helped design SensoVision and his father was a stand up comedian, this rubbed off on Bevan, he thinks quick on his feet and with his mouth and has a large bank account. 3 years ago on his 18th birthday party 2 Diablo punks tried to mug him, one of them ended up in a critical condition in hospital and the one with the gun ended up in the funeral home. His father put up his bail and there was not enough evidence to convict him of any of the charges. MegaPol hired him as a martial arts instructor shortly after, he has had firearm training but is poor with rifles and is good with pistols but only at short range.

Edit: i think that is a bit better :)

Name: Daniel Delaghetto

Callsign: Psyko

Strength: Above Average

Speed: Average

Agility: Average

Bravery: Average

Intelligence: Average

Psionic Potential: Low

An influential person in the Psyke gang, this assassin was trained from a kid to be a ruthless killer, showing no remorse or evidence for his multiple murders in Mega-Primus, this person could dissappear when the police were after him and come back for another hit when the time was right (with a little help from Bevans seemingly endless bank account and his police contacts). This person was friends with Bevan ever since they were kids, while Bevan was up close with Diablo thugs, Psyko was always there for him when the guns got pulled, saving Bevan from being killed several times and helping him 'obtain' rare items for a smaller price. The two carried out assassinations on gang members and raids on their facilities gaining respect and fear from the Diablo gang and a nice price on their heads.

Like 'em both Bev. How about you read the fic then introduce your characters through the assault on Alpha base? Are they already XCom memebrs or are they working up to it now? Or alternatively do you want them to remain elements of the gangs? It would add to the list of organisations in the fic

I was thinking like Bevan would be reporting to the base and find it being attacked by the Cult so he could maybe try and look around, maybe save the little hybrid guy that is in there. But Psyko would stay as a gang element

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Fredrick Denman Williams Jnr

D.O.B: 17/10/2022

Organization: Williams Software Enterprise

Position: CEO

Height: 155cm

Weight: 68kg

Hair: Bald with very little hair at back (like John Howard as-in PM-of-present-Australia

Eyes: Blue-grey

The son of Fredrick Denman Williams Snr, he is 64 years old. Owner and CEO of Williams Software Enterprise, he has carried on his father's buisness. He keeps a close eye on X-Com, as his father had put his own sweat and blood into keeping it alive when he was (alive) himself.

• 1 month later...

By the way, as my character is ex-Psycke, I'd just like to point out he'd have all the skills as such (explosives, evading authorities, backstabbing, lying, pissing people off, etc.) and a Blazer Turbo Bike, because Psycke seems to like those in the fanfics I've read.

That's okay with everyone, right?

(EDIT: I mistakenly had this saying "ex-psycho" for a while. That's ridiculous, no way Snikers has stopped being psycho)

• 3 weeks later...

err hey here are the basics on my character....

Name: Nicholas Mathonwy

Callsign: Equites

Strength: Average

Speed: Above Average

Agility: Above Average

Bravery: Above Average

Intelligence: Average

Psionic Potential: Below Average

Appearance:Brown Hair

Eyes:Change colour depending on mood

Race:Human

Height: 5'10

Weight: 156 lbs.

Unusual features: Has a newly replaced leg of the mechanical nature :)

Weapons of choice:

Sidearms:Plasma Pistol in right hand and Lawpistol in the other.

Assault weapon: Cult Pulse rifle

Favourite Squad position: Light Scout

Personality: A little abrupt with people and tries his hardest not to get attached to those he works with, but inspite of being like this he is extremely loyal to his new cause and will defend any X-Com member with his life.

Where he was before:

Well Nick was a former Cultist, he was never serious but there was a girl he was interested in and she was in the cult. Since day one in the cult he had always hated Mathew...'the master' and whenever possible avoided him.

The reasons why he left the cult aren't really well known but when he left he put himself into X-Com's custody and submits freely to psionic probing to see what his motives are. His callsign also origninated when he abandoned the doctrine of the cult... whenever someone asks him about it he gets all silent and edgy.

(if you guys dont mind can i start my character just before he enters x-com?)

His overall goal is to bring down Mathew Crippen... no matter the cost...

Created by: Me myself and Bob my other self :)

Controlled by: Myself unless otherwise stated

hmm hope thats adequate... ream me out for disrcepencies or what not and i will fix them right up.

• 7 months later...

Character's Name: Greg Conner

Character's Callsign: "Ghost"

Character's Background: Joined the United States Army at age 18, he quickly moved up the Special Forces branch. From Boot Camp to Ranger School, to 75th Ranger Regiment, to 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment- Delta ( Delta Force ). Hes performed countless missions; Long Range Patrols in ******, Assassinations, Recon, Hostage Rescue, Search and Destroy, and Bodyguards for Ambassadors. He's trained in First Aid, Scout/Sniper, Close Quarters Combat, Tracking, HALO/HAHO Freefalls, and Scuba. He's also fluent in German and Thai, and English as his main language. Acquired his Callsign for his slick infil/exfil of a Terrorist Camp and CQC (Knife) assaassination of that Camp's leader.

Character's Personal Information: Is approx. 5'9, 190lbs. Black crewcut hair, light tanned skin. Has a tattoo of broken Angel wings on his shoulders. Usually found at the shooting range with his custom Car-15.

Character's Physical Statistics

Strength Above Average

Speed Average

Agilty Average

Stamina Excellent

Intelligence Average

Accuracy Excellent

Bravery Extremely High

Controller Fatigue

- a side not - I know I dont have alot of post, mainly because well, I work alot, but I've been waiting for along time for something like this, so I hope my guy gets picked. Yeah.. posted in wrong one I think.. I dont know... *sigh* I need some sleep.. and go to work.. Ill fix it later if im wrong.