Cheesecake!

Atz

....well, not really, but you all know that those sale pitches are just fake :blush:

Just a harmless little pin-up of my character Atzel, getting out of that uncomfortable X-Com uniform.

This picture should be safe for all viewers to, well, view, but if you are extremly sensetive, or just dont want to expose yourself to my attempts of art... well, dont look, I guess.

[admin note: I'm leaving the topic and the picture for now unless it gets out of control, but that quote was just way too out of character for our site, so it's deleted. The jury's still out on the rest.]

Click the picy to enlarge

https://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/npej.weijers/atzelthumb.jpg

Popular definition of Commando:

Awww ya know! He's the badass Arnold Schwarzeneeger guy who carries the heavy guns and blasts and anihalates anything in his way. He also knows tons-a-cool martial arts stuff and can kick anyone's ass all over the floor. DAMN! I wish I could be one of those guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

I don't think though that Muffin Man meant Bob to be a commando by that definition though. If he was then the Patton would've been blown up at the last mission and almost all of the important folk at XCAS would've been dead. ;)

DH told me what the expression 'to go commando' meant ;) Simply put it means to walk around without underwear under your clothes. This is normally applied to guys, because (as DH put it), every time you zip up, you risk a lot ;) I would assume that Muffinman was referring to the lack of bra for Atzel here :blush: