Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:44 PM
Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:49 AM
Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:37 PM
Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:16 PM
Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:18 PM
Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:54 PM
1) Acquire X-Com Apocalypse original game CD, or an image/archive of that.
- you need have all files in ISO file including MUSIC etc
- if it's in .iso format, rename it to "cd.iso"
- if it's not, copy all the contents into a folder and rename the folder to "cd.iso"
2) Visit https://ci.appveyor..../openapoc-iq0ey
- If you see a green latest build then you can get it, if it's not then go to HISTORY at the top and click another build that's green
- Click Platform x64 (or Win32 if you need 32bit binaries)
- Click ARTIFACTS
- Download the first option (without "debug" in it)
- Unzip downloaded file which will create a new folder with everything from us inside
3) Put cd.iso (image or folder) into data folder inside OpenApoc folder
4) Run and enjoy!
1) Create file named "OpenApoc_settings.conf" inside OpenApoc folder.
2) Put these two strings of text in it and save:
3) Next time you launch OpenApoc, you'll be all set!
1) Just repeat steps 2-4 above. At this time, better use a new folder and delete the old one every time you update, as an in-place update may bug out in some way.
1) Visit https://github.com/OpenApoc/OpenApoc/
2) Click "Issues"
3) Click "New issue"
4) Create an account if you don't have one yet
5) Describe the bug, if you can, describe how to reproduce the bug reliably
6) Attach the "openapoc_log.txt" file from OpenApoc folder
Lastest updates about what's ready in the current release:[/font][font="Open Sans", sans-serif] - State of the game (about 3 weeks old)[/font][font="Open Sans", sans-serif] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxdOvvrxBk4[/font][font="Open Sans", sans-serif] - More features[/font][font="Open Sans", sans-serif] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDboL0Ya9I[/font][font="Open Sans", sans-serif] - Base defenses[/font][font="Open Sans", sans-serif] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGavIbfhDxc
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users