A Quick Visual

Oh I'm not too worried about the game, it was just a poor demo. I don't think it's a accurate reflection of what the finished game will be like looking at all the footage of the preview build that's online. Better if it just let you play a couple of random missions rather than the heavily scripted opening missions.

Ha ha gotta love the rage quit there in the OXM play through. Nice to see that the ironman mode picks up on it though.

One thing through all the video play throughs I've noticed is the apparent lack of people launching satellites. If I'm reading the game right it looks like the more satellites you have up, the more money, scientists and engineers you get. I wonder if the first priority should be getting your coverage sorted out and worry about arming your soldiers later? It really looks like Firaxis have made the strategic part of the game a hell of a lot more important.

On the one side that was pretty good game. On the other side something wants to scream BALANCE!

Well first of all Jake should be a shame of mentioning that 20k points cheat.... I just see it now people going to abuse it on the net.

Second thing - that 10% and suppress. It's just like wasted ability - he shouldn't be able to fire at that direction or it should also gave a chance to score a hit from the opposing side too - well first the roll on the suppressor then a suppressed can shot.

Third thing - I don't know if that Tin man spit just missed or it has a short range but if you can spit like you were shooting normal gun well I don't know.