Sectoid Sausages and Mutonburger

Edit by BB: The turns in the TFTD co-op game got mixed up briefly after this turn. These posts are the result, and this thread exists solely to preserve them.

Geoscope part:

Sold unwanted stuff. Noticed that we have buch of blastas and clips - the question is do we need them ? If I am right moslty we are using Cannons, so I guess there is no point of keeping blastas and pistols. Seeing that we have plenty of cash, I have added sub pens to the listener base, and constructed base in the south pacific near the S.America and Antarctica and called it Oceans-11. Constructed sub-pen, store, resolver and M.C. Generator.

Not much happening. End of month strikes with USA signing pact with aliens... god damn yanks. MC reports shows some promises, others are mediocre and some are totaly CRAP. In outpost we have a marine with 0 !!!! MC Strength. Assigned all aquanauts in HQ to training because we can.

post-7842-1305306804_thumb.png

Soon after the report a global alert pops up about some kind of alien activity in Northern Pacific.

post-7842-1305307042_thumb.png

The time is not working for our advantage and it looks like we are going to storm it at night time. Because I know that both parts contain MC fuckers I searched the rooster for soldiers that have a chance of surviving. The first bet was Munty :P - I have found 7 soldiers that we know they won't fail (Uta is still in sick bay).The other 3 was Jade and some seaman. The load out of Triton remains the same - 7 cannons, 3 clips for each, 3 DPL's with 18 ammo, 7 pulsers, 5 flares and MC rod for Munty.

The Triotn has landed - SE corner of the map - pretty dark here. Though I had two very succesfull colony assaults this time I feel little scared because I don't know where the main bastards out.

Tank opens the hatch and moves west. He spots a tasoth with freezing gun just north of Triton. Next soldiers came out and started tossing flares. Quickly the find out another tassoth just west of their current location. Because no one will manage to kill him, a DPL is used to kill the farthest alien and Displacer takes care of the nearest one.

post-7842-1305307727_thumb.png post-7842-1305307731_thumb.png

Next turn - a tentaculat is spotted in the pyramid west of triton. I had to use two DPL rounds because of a stupid wall to get inside and blew him to shreds.

post-7842-1305307802_thumb.png

Team moves on, 3 squads.

Squad 1 moves central west - Displacer +soldier. Displacer spots aquatoid and kills it.

post-7842-1305308067_thumb.png

Following further west somethig shot at the tank, but the shot missed it is dark and I didn't know from where the shot came neither I could find the attacker. Rest of the team carries on.

Next turn something shot Annette on the southern part (no harm done) - following the trails she spots tassoth on the balcony of the pyramid - a quick snap shot takes care of it. On the NE side Yuri spots and kills tassoth that guards the entry lift. The displacer on the other hand uncoveres the previous sniper and takes care of him.

post-7842-1305308670_thumb.png post-7842-1305308673_thumb.png post-7842-1305308678_thumb.png

Next turn Christel spots another tassoth on the upmost balcony, she ascends fires, and misses - the tassoth retailats with 2 blasta rifle shots - luckly the shot just bounced off. Annette also tried to kill it but she also failed. Then I had to use 2 DPLs to take care of it. Why ? The first one I deployed a little back not to harm Annette. The alien strangely survived the blast but the floor didn't so I had to use another DPL to kill it.

post-7842-1305309103_thumb.png

On the northern part Ludymila spots another tassoth, but she fails to hit it so Gunter tossed a grenade at its feet.

post-7842-1305309177_thumb.png

The grenade explodes but the alien lives - do that to a soldier and he dies even in Mag armor - pretty bullshit. Something hit Uta on NE side but again the armor proves its worth. The displacer is surprised attacked by halucinoid (I wondered where that fucker was) luckly our tank is godlike and no damage is done. The tassoth panics (it was leader) and Ludymila finish him off. Uta then races to find the sniper and she find aquatoid behind a pyramid, so a DPL was used to kill it.

Displacer needed two shots to kill the jelyfish.

post-7842-1305309420_thumb.png post-7842-1305309423_thumb.png

More aliens panic. A tassoth revieled itself north of displacer and aquatoid emerges under it. Both are quickly taken care of.

post-7842-1305309543_thumb.png

Another aquatoid is spoted near the Displacer and Uta gives him Sonic Pulser of justice.

post-7842-1305309601_thumb.png

Last alien is revieled somewhere in the SW corner. I lunched two DPL's again and the bastard survived both of them. My toying with him almost cost me life of 3 soldiers. I was hoping that I will survive this part without MC attacks but unfortunetyl Jade was attacked and she panicked. The Displacer quickly killed the last alien on this part.

post-7842-1305309793_thumb.png

Next part begun in the undergrund compaund - Jade being in state of panic, has paniced again droping DPL from floor 4. It magicly fell to floor 0. For crying out loud.

Right of the bat Ludymila spots Aquatoid and kills it. She is the only one on the ground. Rest of the team has to climb down.

The tank spots a tassoth and kills it too.

post-7842-1305314384_thumb.png post-7842-1305314388_thumb.png

post-7842-1305314392_thumb.png post-7842-1305314395_thumb.png

It was very long time ago since I did this mission but I remember the most important part of it. Luckly finding the main core of this faciliy wasn't that hard and so I prepared troops for fast barrage with DPLs of the corners of this trecherous place.

post-7842-1305314489_thumb.png

Before that Annete spots a tassoth just north of her extraction point, but she is unable to hit it, so I send a DPL torpedo and blow him to bits.

post-7842-1305314563_thumb.png

Munty tries to fast DPL the command center but the path was obscured by hidden tentaculats which were annihilated.

post-7842-1305314627_thumb.png

On the south side Displacer spots another tassoth that quickly hides in his hiding hole. Because the tank is too wide to enter there a fellow soldier assist it and the tassoth is no more.

post-7842-1305314701_thumb.png

Meanwhile in the middle Uta spots another aquatoid which is shot at the back.

post-7842-1305314757_thumb.png

Still being on the offensive Stefan spots another aquatoid and with well placed aimed shot it is dead. Also in between those situations DPLs flyby in the corners of the 'watch tower' killing another 2 tentaculats and aquatoid.

post-7842-1305314868_thumb.png

Following Yuri spots another aquatoid in the corner and kills it.

post-7842-1305314917_thumb.png

While proceeding to the command center Stefan spots tassoth on the upper balcony. He shots and stuns him - later Uta flys by and drops a grenade.

post-7842-1305315013_thumb.png

On the eastern side Annette spots another tassoth and kills him with well placed aimed shot. Meanwhile Ludimly trying to gain access on the second floor spots another tassoth - unaware of her situation she places a grenade at his feet. The grenade dosen't kill him, so she kills him with her Canon. Killing him reveales another tassoth, which was also killed instantly.

post-7842-1305315168_thumb.png post-7842-1305315172_thumb.png

Following her path - Annette spots another tassoth in the NE corner of the room - a brief firefight occurs and the tassoth is killed. Strangely it is killed by the explosion of a pipe that was destroyed near Annette but you can't be picky in this situation.

post-7842-1305315287_thumb.png

Having delivered exploding package to the stunned tassoth Uta spots another aquatoid in the corner and fast kills it, while Stefan enters the lift to the command center he begins to clear each floor. First the ground floor, then the second floor killing a tassoth in each of them.

post-7842-1305315398_thumb.png post-7842-1305315405_thumb.png post-7842-1305315413_thumb.png

After that some movement above Munty was sighted, so he backups a little not to blow himself up a last torpedo is sent to the room above stunning the alien and ending the mission.

My plan was to fast destroy the synonium device and scram. Didn't think that I will end killing all the aliens. Who would have thought.

post-7842-1305315520_thumb.png

GAME_1.rar

Geoscape Segment:

After months of talk and seminars using words like 'restructuring' and 'cutbacks' by rude bigwigs and random officials with high salaries but vague jobs, 13 aquanauts lose their jobs at Outpost, 12 at HQ. Not because of their poor battle records - some of them have outstanding if not consistent performance in each of their battles. However they are weak mentally, making them more dangerous than the enemy if they fall under mind control. Those still training in the labs are equally concerned.

4 of Outpost-1's most stubborn are sent to HQ to begin rigorous training to turn them into our finest troops. It's interesting to note that our troops pay for their own travel fares when they are transferred to other bases.

With Outpost left with only 3 aquanauts, 17 new aquanauts are hired. HQ orders 8 more to fill the gaps left by those that left.

Spybase Major is established to cover a gap in the detection grid in the South Atlantic. Though it has a fancy name, it's purely an unmanned sonar outpost with only a Transmission Resolver and an MC Generator for protection.

geoscape_000.png

The Triton has barely had a chance to lift off for home when a Tasoth Cruiser is spotted flying into London. An HQ Barracuda heads off to intercept.

The Cruiser circles around London and heads for the Straights of Gibraltar. When the Barracuda gets within intercept range but is unable to immediately engage its target as they are still over land. Apparently the funding council does not want too much of a public scene caused when X-COM blows up alien vessels. The Barracuda tails the sub instead. Once past the port of Lisbon and they reach the open seas, the sub is knocked down with minimal effort by the Sonic Oscillators.

Because the Triton hasn't had a chance to even get home much less repair and rearm, the alien sub will have to wait until tomorrow.

A few hours later I get the message that Outpost's workshop (?) is complete. Wasn't expecting that, but I guess it'll help churn out some suits of armour locally. Since there's 30 beds left, and since most of the projects will need workshop space, I hire 30 technicians.

Before the morning arrives, I do a quick stock take of HQ's stores to make some space.

Of note is that we've got way too much Aqua Plastics. A good heap, along with some Zrbite are sent to Outpost-1 so that the 30 new technicians have the materials to get started on something when they arrive. A good helping of sonic blasta rifle and sonic cannon ammo are also shipped over. Some plastics are just sold to free up room.

Once again we have accumulated heaps of Sonic Pulsers. 50 are boxed up and shipped off to be sold at various weekend markets in villages along the coast in the guise of raising funds to buy electric heaters for starving orphans living on a, er, deserted island.

The main reason for this big clear out was because I could not load or unload equipment off the Triton to customise the weapons I wanted to take along.

A few hours later the 4 hopefuls from Outpost-1 arrive at HQ. A couple of them are assigned to the Triton for some firsthand experience.

Since I see the workshops aren't doing anything, I have the technicians construct a spare Sonic Displacer to either keep at home or ship out to Outpost-1.

A little past midday the Triton arrives at the crash site. And away we go!

Battlescape Segment

Equipment is moved about. The two aquanauts with uncertain MC abilities get given the thermal shock launcher/gas cannon and the other a Blasta Rifle.

Turn 1

tactical_000.png

The Triton has landed right in the middle western edge of rocky terrain.

The first turn is merely spent scanning the area outside.

Turn ends.

Turn 2

The Displacer moves out and lifts off the seabed and starts scouting the south section of the map.

Astra Kurkenklo and Boris Gakanovitch get outside to keep an eye towards the north. The other troops pile behind the Triton hatch, ready to burst out the next turn.

Turn ends

Suddenly what looked and sounded like a thermal shok bomb was fired at Boris. It misses and lands a tile or so away from him. The strange bit right after this is that the explosion leaves the area around Boris damaged.

Turn 3

tactical_001.png

Despite how it was delivered, it looks very much like the result of a sonic pulser. It must have been thrown at exactly the same moment the alien turn ended, resulting in the instant explosion. I promptly check Boris he seems to have sustained light damage and 1 critical wound. Astra had been standing several paces away, so she took it in her front plates, taking no damage. She gets out her medikit and patches up Boris's head, leaving him with 3 quarters of his health.

tactical_002.png

Boris takes a few steps forward and had a quick look around. He sees an unarmed Tasoth to the north-east. That must be the one that hurt him.

Before attacking it, the Displacer spots a Tasoth wtih a Sonic Cannon to the south-east of the Triton. I attempted to take a screenshot but I think I must not have hit the keys correctly as the image is missing. If you can imagine the Tasoth in the screenshot above at a roughly 45 degree north-eastern angle from the Triton, the other one mirrors its location to the south west.

Jason King floats out of the Triton and takes a snapshot at it with his Blasta Rifle. Unfortunately, since this is his first day of field experience, the act of moving has left him quite tired. Munty comes out, floats up and hits the Tasoth with his Sonic pistol - but despite being literally behind the door he's also used up all his TUs as well.

Taking a slightly different approach, Yuri Gakanovitch simply walks out of the Triton, aims his Sonic Cannon and misses. He steps aside and lets Lyudmila L take aim, who just fires from where she's standing in the Triton and kills the Tasoth.

Now, back to the one Boris spotted. Astra and Boris open fire on it. Both fail to hit their target. Annete Northcotte steps outside the Triton and snaps with her cannon and and hits the Tasoth in its side, taking it down.

Turn ends.

To the east of the Triton, A Tasoth walks out of the shroud and and throws another pulser at Astra and Boris (who are both stuck to the ground since they're only wearing Ion Armour). Luck was with them as the pulser drops early and the explosion doesn't even come close to touching the two.

Turn 4

tactical_003.png

On scanning it, we find it's a half dead Squad Leader. Yuri Gakanovitch kneels and takes aim with his Sonic Cannon but misses. Directly above Yuri, Jason King fires a single snap with his Blasta Rifle and promptly kills the Tasoth.

Astra takes a few steps and finds another target behind it. Munty does a single snapshot with his Sonic Pistol and blows the Tasoth's head right off, leaving pink trails in the water while the Tasoth keels over and thuds on the seabed. I seem to be missing screenshot for this one as well, but it was just a few paces to the east from the one Max took out.

The Displacer continues its survey of the south western corner. Hampered somewhat by the rock formations, it is forced to the seabed to conduct a more thorough investigation.

Turn ends.

Alien sub door opens, something is fired but no one sees anything.

Turn 5 ~ 7

tactical_005.png

Astra investigates the east while the Displacer completes it rounds and starts moving east along the southern edge of the map. It spots the Cruiser. Boris starts wading to the North to check under the rock overhangs for any hostiles. None are found.

On the end of the turn 6, the camera flickers briefly in an area we haven't scouted yet, and on the end of turn 7 the Displacer spots a Tasoth walking out of the sub hatch.

Turn 8

tactical_006.png

The Tasoth is still outside the door. Since no one can attack it from this angle, the Displacer fires two rounds and kills it. Gunter resumes his survey of the north-western corner.

Turn 9

tactical_007.png

Astra's advance produces another Tasoth. It's unarmed. Gerhard Gunkel takes this opportunity to score his first attack and first kill. One aimed shot from the Sonic Cannon is all it took to take the alien down. We appear to have had a fair number of injured Tasoth running about.

tactical_008.png

The Displacer sweeps over the downed sub and the sub has sustained a fair bit of damage to one side.

Turn 10 ~ 14

Over the next couple of turns the main team advance towards the downed sub, and Astra, Boris and the Displacer scout the remainder of the north-eastern corner of the map. They eventually move towards the sub as well.

On turn 12 a Tasoth Soldier starts to panic inside the sub. During this turn I have the displacer land in front of Astra to protect her from anything that may suddenly pop out of the hole in the sub.

At the end of this batch of turns, a Tasoth walks outside the sub and throws a pulser at the main team as there is a tight cluster of aquanauts near each other.

Turn 14

tactical_009.png

Of course, though they are very close together, they're at different elevations, so are perfectly safe.

tactical_010.png

The displacer heads back over the sub and spots a half dead Tasoth soldier for us. Jason King opens fire on it but misses both rounds. Lyudmila L takes aim and kills it with a 93% mid-water kneeling shot.

Mission ends

geoscape_001.pnggeoscape_002.png

With a good chunk of the dream team on the job, it felt like a fairly ordinary mission as far as MC was concerned. So much so that I failed to get any practice done with the MC Disrupter. The mission was certainly made a lot easier thanks to the injuries the Tasoth sustained from the crash.

Save for the next Commander:

GAME_1.zip

- NKF

Ok so I'm back in my designated slot this week so let's get on with it...

The aqua plastics and other goodies arrived at outpost soon after I started playing but the technicians haven't arrived yet so I can't do anything with them. HQ have finished construction of our backup Displacer but I leave it there for now rather than transfer it (though this remains an option in the future if necessary).

What with 26million in the bank I see no need to build anything for the purpose of selling it so instead I set the 80 wizkids to work on doubling our stocks of Disruptor ammo by crafting 15 more from 45 units of Zrbite. We still have plenty left so don't fear, I figure it'll be good to have some more of this ammo stocked up so we don't have to be so careful with it in the field.

Soon after the manufacture commences we spot a small lobsterman sub, deep in the atlantic ocean. It's heading south on a probing mission which sounds unpleasant enough to warrant the immediate launch of Barracuda 1 from HQ. 2 volleys of sonic fire knock the cruiser down and the pilot returns to base just as twilight descends on the wreckage.

We were lucky with this interception as immediately after we detected the sub it turned north and we intercepted it just before it took flight over Greenland!

At this point I tried to save the game (I do so frequently so I don't have to rewrite the whole mission if it crashes!) but sadly I forgot to sort my keyboard out before loading the game so I had to reboot and lost the progress :) Thankfully on reloading we were able to replicate the scene perfectly, I even had the barracuda tail the Lobbies for a bit so they could be downed in the same place :P

So back to moving forward and some very important research is completed!

Mission9_01.jpg

99 eggheads piled into the Lobsterman Commander interrogation cell and, in a rather ironic move, proceeded to employ Ethereal probing equipment to learn more about this alien vessel...

Soon after morning came at the Greenland Cruiser site and the team once again prepared for an easy mission. I once again opted for a 'me and the peasants' roster with the highest non-Munty rank being able seaman. All were fitted the best armour because we can afford to replace it and the chances of anyone dying at a cruiser are insanely low at this point of the game. I don't check weapons before we launch and we arrive about midday after a flask of tea on the Triton.

We land near but not in the NE corner of the map with one additional tile above us. The tank deploys immediately and spots a Lobsterman to the south with an unknown weapon. A quick control by Munty adds a technician to our squad and it's carrying a cannon! It heads north to check out the LZ for us and then realises it's mind is not it's own so it panics and drops it's gun before running west.

Mission9_02.jpg

The tank, which has been greatly enjoying watching the technician lose it's little lobby mind, now moves north to clear the LZ behind the Triton and soon spots another Cannoneer to the West. Munty tries some jams but can only manage one. Strange I thought someone said he can do 3 a turn now?

Ordinary Seaman Yuri Bulakov now leaves the Triton and floats up a level to take a shot at the new target. It's a miss so Mickey Tarantino (no relation) moves to assist, resulting in another miss. The tank is unable to fire so instead it drops to the seabed and ends turn there. Nothing happens...

Yuri and Tarantino both take aimed shots this turn and I decide they suck so the tank is given the task of eliminating this particular foe. Sadly the displacer also manages 3 misses, I think the 'this'll be easy' pep talk could've been a bit more intense today. Even the AI is slacking...

Now down to Munty to incapacitate the foe he lands 2 jams on the sucker and we end another turn (the doorway is blocked by the inaccurate rookies so no more troops can assist) The alien turn sees both this still armed Lobsterman and his manually panicked friend move into close quarters fighting with the Displacer which I didn't expect but Munty seems to have at least caused the former to forget he has a weapon so no damage is done.

Mission9_03.jpg

Amazingly 3 hits from the displacer don't put the armed foe out of his misery so it ascends instead to at least avoid a mauling. Astra Kurkenko shows her worth with a well placed shok bomb which knocks both main courses out of the game. We'll need to finish them off before we move on though.

In the next alien turn we finally spot an alien who knows how to use its weapon and the displacer loses a mighty chunk of HP leaving it with only half health! Not to be deterred, the tank heads straight for it's would be killer and soon spots it glaring right back across the seabed. Munty attempts to play some mind game sbut for the first time it doesn't work!

Yuri and Tarantino again prove they don't deserve to be on the team and it's left to Astra to try and handle things. A well-placed shok bomb fails to tickle the beast however so more troops file out of the Triton in preparation for a slaughter.

A series of misclicks leave all the new additions unable to fire sadly so the turn must end there with our poory tank wide open. It's then I realise that the tank hasn't actually fired this turn though so a few snaps are taken and one manages to hit home. The lobby is not bothered, just a little more angry than it was before...

It retaliates by throwing a pulser under the sniping line (inaccurate sniping line but that is their purpose nonetheless) Of course noone is particularly bothered as they're all enjoying a nice swim when it goes off. The lobby retreats, somewhat disheartened.

I check the stats on the firing squad now and all are around the mid 40s with the best trooper on 66. I decide to give them the first shot and it's a good one! Annette Garnier nails him right in the side and this encourages the rest of the squad too. Yuri fianlly manages to score a hit for the first time and he takes the beast down nice and sweetly!

Mission9_04.jpg

The tank pushes West now with full TUs thanks to the snipers doing their job for once. Meanwhile the alien turn sees us flanked from the south and Galina Mannski is hit with a sonic blast. Thankfully her ipod countered the wave and she even managed to return some accurate reaction fire! We also hear some door opening but as of yet there's no sign of the sub.

Next X-Com turn however, the tank decides it's time for the rookies to deal with things on their own and it doesn't return to assist them. Instead it continues to push west, locating both the edge of the arena and an apparently intact cruiser just south of it's new position!

Mission9_05.jpg

Galina sets out for personal vengeance now and soon locates her would be Harvey Lee... She takes an aimed shot which narrowly misses but it's followed by Tarantino's vindication as a single shot kills the beast from afar! In the alien turn, a seemingly unarmed Lobby walks over the fresh corpse before again vanishing to the south.

Again Galina pushes forward but a misclick sends her too far so she only takes a snapshot before falling back again. Tarantino and Yuri both fail to make contact with aimed shots this turn while even 66'er Annette misses by miles! The Captain decides enough is enough and a single MC attack obliterates the crustacean's ability for rational thought. It's already unarmed so instead of firing wildly into the deep blue yonder it simply barrels away from the X-Com troops firing at it, spotting another of it's colleagues for me in the process...

In the North, the tank begins moving towards the cruiser and ends the turn sitting on the roof, while an implant jam on the rifle wielding lobby is enough to cause it to fire on it's similarly deluded ally in the alien turn.

Next turn the tank scouts the front of the USO and then continues south towards the positions of the two remaining contacts before the breaching team deploys. Galina, still reeling from her recent assault, continues to press south and relocates the unarmed alien whilst being unable to fire on it.

Another turn passes and Galina get's her chance to engage the empty handed foe, her aimed shot revealing the fleshy meat under the shell. It's still standing though so Munty throws the Disrupter to MC pro Jason King who slaps it with an implant jam just for fun...

The tank moves all the way to the southern edge of the theatre, unable to locate the armed foe in the centre of the map...

Next turn, Galina finishes off the unarmed Lobsterman who is probably begging for death at this point. The Displacer relocates the final foe outside and after a brief exchange of fire we have one main course and one Displacer still fit for action!

We all know that there could still be a small army inside the USO with only 6 casualties so far but it's our duty to go in so the firing line mobilises to take on breach duties. A few turns into the relocation, the tank loses another 17 HP to a curious lobby in the lobby. Another is also spotted moving inside but appears unarmed. The tank, along with all 5 troops in support, move onto the roof to finalise the breaching plan. In the process however, the displacer senses movement inside and reports it to the MC bods.

Mission9_06.jpg

Jason King fails to disturb the creature so it's an opportunity lost but the mission continues as planned. The troops continue moving for the relative safety of the USO roof and next turn we are offered a gift from inside!

Mission9_07.jpg

Munty takes back the disrupter to try and instil some fear in our new targets but again he fails. It seems he finds it easier to pick off the stragglers than assault the main group! The Displacer makes three nice hits on the farthest target at any rate but it refuses to fall.

Astra considers stunning the pair in a repeat of the performance near the Triton but seeing as we'll need to finish them off with a grenade anyway, Yuri convinces her to let him try that first! Miraculously, both lobbies survive his throw, even though it landed right at the feet of a foe that had already suffered three blasts of sonic are almost point blank range! Still, we messed up their door at any rate...

Mission9_08.jpg

Next turn they don't seem to have moved and the displacer lands another hit on the armed alien this time. The breach team take up their final positions atop the craft and the aliens fail to fire on them in their next go.

Time to get inside now and the tank makes the first foray into the killzone. Finding no opposition and just one enemy, it quickly dispatches our sole foe with 2 snapshots before moving out of view again.

Mission9_09.jpg

Next turn, Galina and Annette take their final positions just above the hatch and the tank sits just outside. It's lucky I didn't land the soldiers that turn as the tank is hit by a pulser next turn. Thankfully there's no damage to the Displacer and the troopers are too high to even notice it. They descend next turn to seek out the tosser...

Mission9_10.jpg

Galina moves to the door it fled through and finds herself hadn to claw with the monster. Sadly after she hits it with a snapshot she finds herself out of TUs though so Annette is unable to assist! Instead she covers the other door to prevent any flanking and thankfully the alien doesn't injure her in the next turn, though ti does fire once.

Another shot next turn kills the fiend and Galina chalks up another kill in the name of a woman's scorn! Both women continue to explore the sub and reveal a completely intact vessel everywhere they look! A few turns later there's only one place left to clear and a lobsterman technician panics as well. They soon fidn him...

Mission9_11.jpg

Once again, Galina deals the killing blow and chalks up another one for the girls! That's the last one and the mission ends.

Mission9_12.jpg

Here's the save for the next commander! Have fun!

GAME_1.zip