Consequence mod

DerelictableX

• 2 weeks later...

The game was crashing to desktop sometimes. Now after meeting Starghosts for the first time, it crashes about every 60 seconds. I havn't played this game for about 5 years, is there something to stop it crashing or is the problem the Consequence mod?

P.S. I just came to the part about Assault on Wargot ship and it keeps crashing. I can't continue game? It either crashes or a picture of mission briefing is on screen but no words or buttons?

I was wondering if I could pick and choose the things I want out of this, rather than having the whole thing. Not that I don't, but I do like somethings from this, and may consider using them, and not some of the rest of it. Anyway, I'll try it out some day, and see how I like it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

A couple bugs, sorry for the late post i just starting playing this and love the mod.

For some reason my drones wont fire their weapons

and in a few cases I have seen unconscious enemies attacking, quite a surprise when I thought I had knocked them out.

I am sry to interrupt here but the other thread seems to have no replies for a long time, so i kinda hope anyone can help me on this. I am having a problem with the bug on the game, could anyone help me on this?

This is the related link to another thread of my question, thanks for the help in advance!

https://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/topic/8210-myrmecol-bughow-do-i-solve-it-oo/

• 1 year later...

hi there i was just wondering if there are still anyone playing and modding this precious old game. Since this classic got my attention again and i wanted to play it with some twists from a couple of mods already out there.

One thing im trying to understand is how to add slots for heavy human armour, psionic race helmets. i was able to create new tech 3 armours for psi and cyborgs, but im using a copy in equipment.txt from tech 2, would be nice to take it futher and be able to rename it with other id, to be able to show another name, but cant figure out where do i need to go to change it.

Does anyone know how the resistances from diferent equipments stack? because they arent simple added or multipled using the highest as base, and would be cool to be able to understand this so the new resistance i gave to all equipments would stack properly.

Also i would like to change inventory slots for psionics and cyborg races, and this mod already states id does it, but since it is in a .exe file and not in a .vfs file i dont know how to open and check how the author have done.

• 2 years later...