Stars ahoy!

Space Voyager

I added the gameplay teaser so that the post is not nigh invisible among others. I still don't know how to upload an image and have it displayed, dammit!

Anyway, judging from the description on Blind Mind's site, this could be a mindblowing game, something like what I expected from Sins of a Solar Empire.

Naturally, descriptions can be optimistic, so let's wait and see.

I still don't know how to upload an image and have it displayed, dammit!

Let me have a go at a quick tutorial then...

After uploading the images:

- notice the drop-down combo box above the green 'Upload' button saying "Manage Current Attachments(2)"

- click the arrow on the right and you'll see the attachments available with icons before the file name

- clicking on the small icon with the green "+" sign will place the corresponding attachment tag on the body of the post wherever your text insertion cursor happens to be

- and that's about all there is to it.

A small note about using multiple images as well, SV: always place a single space in between the [attachment] tag thingies or else they might not display correctly (they sometimes don't align or show properly otherwise).

Practical example (edit my post to see the tags):

Silent_Hunters.png ScreenShot0014.png

Also, for better effect: always try to upload images with the same size, so that they show up nice and evenly on front page news posts. >:]

::

And feel free to PM me if you're left with any doubts about this. :oh:

Now after that vid, YouTube suggested I watch this one:

Watch it from beginning to end and bear with it as it's a bit long, but tell me when it gets to the end if, like me, you find yourself thinking "FINALLY, someone has managed to do it!".

Sorry to hijack the thread but YouTube told me it was related >:]

Now after that vid, YouTube suggested I watch this one:

I caught a glimpse of Infinity... long ago? I don't know how long it has been, but it has been LONG. I'm glad there are new videos. I hope we'll see this as a finished product at some point.

Now stop the hijack! >:]