Best x-com game?

Gilesy

Hmm, favourite X-Com game eh? Well I've never played UFO (Cant find it to buy it :) ) And the TFTD tech tree is a little messed... as when you research something in the wrong order you can inadverdantly not be able to complete the game, and Apocalypse basically just get the bio weapons and then you own everything. Interceptor wasn't long enough for me, even playing the higher difficulties. Just sent out probes, found alien bases/OPPS and blew them and researched... i had problems with Interceptor too, i installed it on a friends comp and alien probes arent detected at all and there is a really annoying noise. Along with the pirates base... so annoying dont know if it was intended or not but... and I've never played Enforcer... um... yeah looking at this my favourite is Apocalypse followed by TFTD then Interceptor.

btw in TFTD I researched a Aquatoid medic and I got the info for an alien that i have never encountered can't remember the name but they basically look like humanoid underwater T-Rex's can someone elaborate, is it possible to encounter one of these in a tactical mission?

Humm this is offtopic but lets see: T-rex look like, right? That can be the Tricene. I'm not shure is the nem is correct, but it is the equivalent of our Collecoath Sonic / DPL tank in the alien strike team.

But if looks like humanoid, that can be the one with red eyes and a elephant nose who spits some kind of ball that can hits us and kill civilians. Use to appear on terror sites, but sorry, I can't remenber the name too.

That alien is critical to research, so you can get the aquaplastic armour. And if you have already researched that, zrbite and the epower source, give the almighty flying suit, the latest armour. Can resist sonic cannon shot in the front.