Great short sci-fi made in Uruguay

Azrael Strife

I wanted to share this with ya, it was made by a couple of people from over here; it was made on a budget of 300 USD and it is so high quality that the guys behind it were immediately contacted by FOX and other big hollywood movie studios and hired, the little guy's big dream! :)

Hollywood would probably spend thousands to do something like this, these guys did it with only 300 dollars and a team of 3 or 4.

If anyone cares, the places depicted in the video are from my country's capital ;) the big palace-like building behind the reporter (who is actually a real reporter from one of our oldest newscast programs) is our Palace of Laws, home of the Legislative Power. The big tower hit at the beginning is our Communications Tower, and the second that looks real old is one of our oldest buildings, the biggest one in South America until 1935 :)

Anyhow, enough, enjoy, and tell me what you think :) this is a music video btw, the band's called Snake, one of my favs from over here, song's called "Ataque de Panico // Panic Attack"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8F9Qvror6g

?That was awesome! Very nice work! Funny but I've found myself thinking recently that a good premise for a film would be the landing of aliens in an under-developed or tyranical country but I'm thinking peaceful aliens. Imagine if old Saddam had befriended the greys for exmple and explained to them that the rest of the planet wouldn't play nicely with him? The notion of an alien race being effectively misled by a human dictator leaves itself open to all sorts of possibilities and sooner or later they'd figure out they're being messed with and turn the guns on th badguy.

These guys should make that film for me, I'd watch it ;)

?That was awesome! Very nice work! Funny but I've found myself thinking recently that a good premise for a film would be the landing of aliens in an under-developed or tyranical country but I'm thinking peaceful aliens. Imagine if old Saddam had befriended the greys for exmple and explained to them that the rest of the planet wouldn't play nicely with him? The notion of an alien race being effectively misled by a human dictator leaves itself open to all sorts of possibilities and sooner or later they'd figure out they're being messed with and turn the guns on th badguy.

These guys should make that film for me, I'd watch it ;)

Nazis in Antartica with Greys, start writing :)

Took my sweet time to check the vid out, but it's pretty cool indeed, AS. Thanks for sharing! :)

Pretty interesting idea with the robot "deploying" into a sort of fortress too. Seems to me, though, it would have been more efficient to bring bombers instead of the aircraft they used. :)

::

Great track overall! ;)

• 1 month later...