Damage Modifiers for Aliens

Zombie

The HL mod was canned in venture of greater things. Besides, I've created maps myself for HL2/CS:S, but all that does is intensify my hopes and dreams of seeing a full-blown game. I'll probably be on my death-bed in 50yrs moaning my last words, "Why did no one ever make an X-COM shooter!?" :)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The HL mod was canned in venture of greater things. Besides, I've created maps myself for HL2/CS:S, but all that does is intensify my hopes and dreams of seeing a full-blown game. I'll probably be on my death-bed in 50yrs moaning my last words, "Why did no one ever make an X-COM shooter!?" :)

I don't know how many of you had the honors, but Danial shared with me a quite well done 3D rep of an X-COM Battleship. Very cool.

But as we all know by now, it's one thing to construct a "fixed" 3D place. (Something I zero skills for!)

I imagine the "latest greatest most coolest games" have a team of a dozen on every single one of the areas of: storyline, AI behavior, level design, unit design, armament/gadget design... yada yada... all the way up to, marketing/PR.

So, you're Battleship is very cool Danial. I hope you can find a way to work with others and make the old great head rush, a new great head rush.

You've always shown a ton of creativity. We have high hopes of you, brother :)

Heya Azrael!

How the heck have you been?

Alas a bunch of other decent games have come out in the last half year. My style is to take a good game and beat it to death, laugh. All in solo. You'll find I've posted various insights, dating even back to System Shock (1), Compuserve (1200 baud?).

What are you working on?