Need some help

Amokay

just started moding Aftershock, doing just basic stuff I thought the game needs: more opponents on missions ,I know there's heroic assault for that but I had two problems with it, when I first installed it there already was a mission on the geosphere and fore some reason the game only used the moded experience file but not the squad (probably a minor incompatibility with trespawned missions) so I had 7 cultists and at the end o the misiion a wooping 58 experience instead of 200 wich is no good so in the next missin there were the normal 20+ wargots and I got 673 experience, allso no good and thus made my own. The game saysthe PKM can hold up to 200 7.62 rounds but in game it only holds 100 so I changed it to 200.And other modifications regarding katana and mine size. Probably the most complex thing was changeing the XM8 to an advanced weaponas in terms of manufacture and research.

But that is all editing preexisten stuff. Now I need to add a new tipe of ammo, actually 4 new tipes but they are simmilar, I'm talking about 7.62 and 7.62 N in standard and AP in there belt forms as in 200 for 7.62 and 100 for 7.62N, and I have little or no ideea on how to go about it

First of all i dont know haw the game adresse ammo, as in does it lists all weapons that can use a type of ammo or what ammo can a specific weapon use, I wouldn't like to make this ammo available to say snipers or rifles, it must be used only by machineguns, however machineguns should still be able to use standard mags of ammo. But the real problem is that I have to change the size and aspect, I'm thinking 1X3 for the 100 7.63N( should take the same amount of space in the inventory as a rocket an weigh 4.1 times the standard clip) and 2X3 for the 200 7.62 (similar to a mine and 7 times heavier than a normal clip)I would allso have to modify manufacture time and reload time, so I need to create textures...So any pointers tutorials and other helpfull things would be welcomed.

Also how do I go about makeing the game show stats for accesories in the compose menu atleast or allso show the actual stats for composed weapons?

O yeah how do I make the cultists attack me more, only them, they try to attack me one or two times a day and with two starghost attacks i can reach all of them and have the time to take a province in a day. I've gave them resources, in excess of 30k of each tipe and they're just as lazy.

This is were I've got:https://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=inventory.jpg