Anyone heard of this?

TabulaRasa

https://www.xforce-online.de/

This is the site for *sigh* yet, another x-com rip off. Its in english but some words are german, or germanish... if you download it (free dont worry), you will understand. It looks a lot like UFO, and i mean a LOT like it!

If this has already been discovered, excuse me for being a retard, but i havent been on for a while. But if it isnt, and someone puts it in the news, please mention my name.

I have seen this too, but only briefly. I never actually spent the time to look around the site, and I didn't even know there was a demo available! :power:

I think it's funny that he calls it X-Force, and yet some of the pics I've looked at mention "X-COM" B)

Like this one:

https://www.xforce-online.de/screenshots/screens/images/v082000.gif

I played it some more, and its cool that you can shoot down the UFO's yourself rather than letting the computer do it. But I agree with Jman, its really hard to move and shoot with the controls. And the graphics look simular to those games you play on the internet like asteroids and stuff :power: !

But did you try going on a crash site mission? I tried, and that was when i noticed, their ideas had a little help from Star Trek, as well as X-COM. When you start, it seems your ship is non existant on the battlefeild, and you 'teleport' you soldiers wherever the hell you want. Also, all the ships names start with NCC (like Star Trek.) Geez, those guys really must have been nerds! It was impossible to controll your men. I picked real time mode, rather than turn based (APOC rip off!), and pressed the play button, and five aliens ran up and shot all my soldiers! I didnt even know how to move or fire!

What a confusing game...