Soldiers (possible spoilers)

avdberg1980

I just finished the key gate mission.. when i got back to the strategic screen Harald told me that he was retiring from action... He gave his daughter (Olga) as a replacement...

Does this happen to all soldiers when they reach a certain level of experience? Harald was about to reach level 25 i think. And as all my soldiers are about level 23 / 24 i wouldn't want to lose my top people... before finishing the game. Or is it part of the story?

Just when I researched the EM and Plasma principles with some new nice weapons for him to use... this happens...

Greetings,

Alexander

It's the only retirement that happens during the game, and is linked to the master key gate mission. You may get his daughter if he's KIA, but she won't have the "Fast learner" training, a great training if you ask me.

I continued yesterday and I saw the fast training ability, very handy! It halves the training time so she'll be ready for action soon. A few basic trainings for her survival, and she can start fighting.

At least i won't lose any others this way.

Thanks for the info.

(Rollers and Martians do not go well together, one roller attack killed my level 7 martian)