Need Help BAD!

Oblenator

Ok heres my problem, I have nearly completly conquerd mars and terriformed it quite a bit (hellas basin is 95% full of water)but I can't seem to get an attack mission for elysuim mountains and it is getting really annoying coupled with the fact that I can't beat the main beastmen fortress I mean I've even tried the kill_enemies cheat but I just keep getting the same message "we are greatly outnumber retuern to the spaceship" https://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/shared/emoticons/cry.gif I mean come on! Why won't it let me get an attack mission at elysuim mountains and oh I've completly anihalated the martions and both reticulan factions, Oh and just to throw something extra in there how to I get the magnatron building? I need answers quick!

Thanks Tons but I have another problem I can't get the attack mission for elysuim mountains which is REALLY REALLY ANNOYING :oh: ! Is that place part of the "story" too or is it just a bug and I have to start the game again

PS: what are those "moon missions" that some people are talking about and how do you get them?

• 2 months later...
You get the "return to the..." message becasue ti's a part of the story. Do it, retreat and play on.

Oh, please! I've tried several times, but the same message appears. On my last mission is a large building and I need to destroy all the aliens. Do I have to blow it up or something to pass? Pls tell me how to pass the mission with the main beastman's fortress?

Basically, you can't win that mission that way. To complete this mission and game, you need the virus that the people on earth make which is delivered to you via the second transport ship, which you can request once you've completed the astronomical data research recovered from the artifacts your troops should of brought back from Phobos and Deimos. You done all this?