what to do next..

hambo

Ive done aftermath and went straight on to afterlight which im nearing completion. Is it worth getting afterShock?

I base management of afterlight is excelent but it is let down i feel by the combat missions, which is the best bit :oh:

Aftermath was the opposite but its much better combat missions made it a better game for me. Im tempted to get aftershock to complete the set but ive heard its not too good and buggy.

What to do?

IMHO Aftershock is repetitive and boring, the story is far from interesting and the atmosphere is in between that of AM (which was eerie and very nicely done) and AL (which is the complete opposite), there are literally hundreds of exactly identical missions which turn the game dull as soon as you research XM-1 Assault Rifle and the medium armors.

If you can get it cheap, then it might be worth to just satisfy your curiosity, but it's certainly not a game I'll play ever again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try Apocalipse if you haven't seen it. It is really different fro mthe rest of the line.

Extraterrestrials - I personally did not really like it. I strongly suggest to play it with mods from the very beginning. They solve tons of annoying or missing issues.

• 5 months later...