Impossible to end the Mission

Alexine

Hi,

I'm just a beginner with this game and I've yet played to Aftershock ... But I've got a little problem with a mission of "Pipeline" on North ...

I'm out of water, beastmen are attacking the pipeline and the objective is to eliminate all of ennemies ..

But I've done it ... and search for one more beastman ... or one who wasn't died ... and nothing...

I must abort mission but the problem of water isn't resolve... And I loose the game ...

Can you help me please ? I've done a second time the mission after aborting the first time and the same problem occure ...

Thanks for you help..

And sorry for my bad english ....

Alexine

• 2 weeks later...

no thats not necessary, its very likely taht a single beastman or worm or something is jsut being a jerk and hiding under a rock. Happened to me before, very annoying. At this point jsut split up your squad and send them ziagging in every possible direction gcecking every possible rock and corner for an annoying camping enemy, once you find it shoot it, done.

If your having trouble locating the last enemy, try using one of the many dectetion devices your techs can use, can be helpful. If all fails just start the game again, hopefully you wont run into an annoying cat and mouse mission like taht

• 4 weeks later...

If you tried all that and still can't find it try opeing the cheat console just simpily right click on the shortcut to the game click properties and add to target path enable_system_console=true make sure theres a space between that and the original now double click the shortcut and start playing the game at any time press the ` key (above tab and next to no 1 key) and type in ? and press enter, it will give you some commands that work for that screen, so do it in a tactical game and type in kill_enemies then hit enter it will finish it

But remember it's a last resort because cheating is bad and evil and most of the time fun :oh: