To where from here?

Azrael Strife

I believe I'm quite advanced by now, I've got advanced battle armor, computarized battle armor, laser cannons, power shields, etc, etc, and the only research topic I have on my list is "Mass Breeding", for which I need "Beastman Shaman Interrogation".

Problem is, how can obtain this interrogation? I've tried capturing a live Shaman and apparently succeeded (I finished the mission without killing it, several times), but the research topic is still unavailable. I've got all the laboratory add-ons including the interrogation facility (And I have interrogated aliens before, IIRC).

Help?

Also, is this all there is? now I just need to reach 100% terraformation? I am kicking their butts here; Beastmen, Martians and Reticulans alike and the missions are getting pointless, it's starting to get boring.

So, you've had a mission to capture a beastman shaman, knocked the red-arrow enemy out, then revived it and went back to your ufo with it in tow? Sure about it?

No, never had such a mission.

But then again, it's been a while since I ventured inside Beastmen territory, I've been mostly fending off their attacks.

Thanks, I wasn't aware it took a special mission :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You should have been more patient:

Unlocking research:

Beastman: Capture any beastman to unlock the next interrogation research

Maritan: Visit the all the excavation sites, eventually after collecting ,lots of artifacts you'll be able to research the awesome emp and plasma weapons.

After you have researched everything, work on terraforming the globe, building these cool new items, and wiping out the main base of all your enemies. I don't know if you have to wipe out everyone or jsut the beastmen, really couldnt be bothered to complete the game when i last got to that point, maybe i will opn my current game, altrhough the mod im running jsut annoys me, too many enemies.