I want to choose one of 2 UFO-turn-based games...

InterFan

I can't open a topic in the other forums. If I can- please let me know how, because I want the gamers here to advice me.

I'm an UFO:X-COM fan from those days...

I've played AfterMath and disliked it.

Now there is the AL(AfterLight) and ET. I don't know which to choose. I'm tending to ET because it's the remake the one which I loved so much, but AL looks also more impressive with its graphics and so on...

Why can't you start topics in the other forums? It should work the same way as here...

As for AL vs EX, can you live with the real-time with pause combat system in Afterlight? If yes, hard to tell. If no, go for EX. I would advice you to test the UFO: Afterlight demo however, as it gives you an idea of what to expect.

I don't know why, but it says that I can't- maybe because I'm a poor new user.

as for what you've written- I don't think I like the real-time that much, but it's hard to say.

I'm a very busy person, that's why I prefer not or try a DEMO, but rather to get advices and decide. I might try the DEMO and still think "maybe the other one is better?".

Maybe some other people can help me here and even post a new topic on behalf of me- it might interest some others as well, who want to play one of these 2.